How many times have you uninstalled MTGO?

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Just wondering...

for myself it's definitely more than a dozen, but I always seem to reinstall...maybe not this time. 
Never. Well, I've uninstalled betas and such because you had to to upgrade, but that's probably not what you're complaining about.
I uninstalled it shortly after v3 came out and didn't play for a couple years. I finally became active again, in the last year, for about 4 or 5 months, but the Magic bug left my system again and I don't foresee coming back until they've got an ultra-spiffy version.
I can't spare a moment for the dog faced boy I won't lend another hand to the worm girl of Hanoi Don't deplete my oxygen for the guy who's turning blue But ask me, and I'll do anything for you
Never uninstalled, never had to reinstall.
Free Speech
Free speech is the right to speak your mind without government censorship and without fear of extralegal retaliation like harassment or violence. That’s all! Free speech doesn’t include the right to speak your mind on any forum anywhere. The government may not prevent you from speaking, but private parties, like blog owners or corporations, aren’t required to let you use their property as your platform. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be believed or to be taken seriously. People may mock, ridicule or laugh at what you say, or they may reject it outright. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be listened to. People who don’t desire to hear your opinion can hang up on you, block you on social media, change the channel, close the browser tab. Free speech doesn’t give you the right to bombard people with harassing messages or otherwise force them to pay attention to you against their will. And free speech doesn’t include the right to suffer no consequences whatsoever for your expressed opinions.
Never. Well, I've uninstalled betas and such because you had to to upgrade, but that's probably not what you're complaining about.

If counting betas, then im well over 50 times.

Not counting betas, 0 

Let Wotc know that Standard Pauper needs in game support! WoTc does listen! HERE

BETA BOARDS Moderator

Want to know about the next Magic Online Player Run Events? Then click the link and check it out!

Making MTGO a better place by BETA testing!

How to apply for beta

Community Cup Player 2011

Rofl why would i uninstall a program as small at MTGO?

i could fit like 100 of them on one usb stick

theres no point 
Rofl why would i uninstall a program as small at MTGO?

i could fit like 100 of them on one usb stick

theres no point 

I think OP meant install because your intention is to not play anymore.

I have uninstalled it a few times, just to make it easier to take a break, but always install again. I have at least stopped selling my entire collection which I have done 3 times earlier. That has cost me a lot of dollars!

From now on I'll keep the cards...

Anything but nuts is crazy. - We need moar command helemet!

Never, but I sometimes chose to not install it on a new pc, so I have taken some extended breaks from time to time.  I only play new sets in limited and cube. 

Sign In to post comments