Xbox 2HG Tourny

38 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm going to be hosting a 2HG tournament staring as soon as the desired number of teams is met and signed up here on this thread.

Total number of teams: 12
Rules: Best 2/3, double elimination, 5 decks per team NOT per player, can switch decks inbetween matches if it is one of the 5 you chose, proof of your win must be submitted by picture, video, ect.
Post you and your partner's GT and the 5 decks you wish to play with.

1. nV Jurassic and DruBaby20. Decks: Obedient Dead, Crosswinds, Dream Puppets, Sepulchal Strenghth, Mindstorms.

2. CraigJ1410 and TBx GreenGuy. Decks: Dream Puppets, Crosswinds, Mindstorms, Obedient Dead and SS

3. The Frozen Fox and x iMBeast. Decks: mindstorms, crosswinds, aura servents, SS, OD.

4. Mr Grimwulf and Mr Suckathewulf. Decks:  Aura servent, P.K., Exalted darkness, Crosswinds, and Mindstorms

5. KrymsonHalo and IAbuseWelfare. Decks: Grinning Malice, Mindstorms, Supulcharal Stength, Born of Flame, Crosswinds

6. Seiaphane and Harmless Brew. Decks:Mindstorms, Obedient Dead, Sepulchral Strength, Celestial Light, and Crosswinds

7. KittyCOW and Grizzlyallen12. Decks: Crosswinds, Mindstorms, Aura Servants, Obedient Dead, Dream Pupepts

8. Saluki J and Br0wnbagspecial. Decks:Crosswinds, Obedient Dead, Grinning Malice, Aura Servants, Peacekeepers

9.  o Astronomy o and Grizzle Snacks. Decks: Crosswinds, Obedient Dead, Sepurchal Strength, Grinning Malice, Goblin Gangland

10. opendamouf and crying thoughts. Decks: Grinning Malice, Aura Servants, Exalted Darkness, Obedient Dead, Pack Instinct

11. KARnage303 and Donkie Lee. Decks:  MS, GM, BoF, SS, CW

12.  cpt clam diver and justmadd. Decks: DP, PK, PI, SS, GM
KrymsonHalo (Janaxstrus) and IAbuseWelfare (mobiuschickenstrips)

Grinning Malice, Mindstorms, Supulcharal Stength, Born of Flame, Crosswinds
bump
People can sign up individually and I will randomly pair people up if needed.
bump
I will be pairing worth tbx our GT's are

CraigJ1410
TBx Greenguy

I am not sure on the decks yet but will let you know soon
Me (The Frozen Fox) and x iMBeast

Mindstorms, Crosswinds, Aura Servants, SS, OD. 

Mr Grimwulf and Mr Suckathewulf

Dont know on the decks yet! 

Mr Grimwulf and Mr Suckathewulf

Dont know on the decks yet! 

ok the decks for Mr grimwuld and Mr suckathewulf are: Aura servent, P.K., Exalted darkness, Crosswinds, and Mindstorms!
You don't have KrymsonHalo and IAbuseWelfare listed yet (post #2) 
bump
bump
I'll play. Harmless Brew. Paired with anyone is fine with me. OD, Crosswinds, Grinning Malice.
I'll play with anyone as well, with any deck, I've played each deck countless times in 2HG with many different builds and I actually have all my decks tuned specifically for 2HG. Most of my decks are built for late-game control but am willing to cooperate with a teammate to synchronize decks together. GT = Seiaphane
Is there time constraints? I would join in but i can't promise when i can get online. Mainly a weekday night but again, no promises.
I'll play. Harmless Brew. Paired with anyone is fine with me. OD, Crosswinds, Grinning Malice.

I'll play with anyone as well, with any deck, I've played each deck countless times in 2HG with many different builds and I actually have all my decks tuned specifically for 2HG. Most of my decks are built for late-game control but am willing to cooperate with a teammate to synchronize decks together. GT = Seiaphane

I will pair both of you guys together, decide amongst yourselves and then give me the final info.
Is there time constraints? I would join in but i can't promise when i can get online. Mainly a weekday night but again, no promises.

That would have to be determined whoever you got matched against I will have a set date that the match result will need to be entered and you will have that timespand to complete.
KittyCOW and Grizzlyallen12

Crosswinds, Mindstorms, Ancient Wilds, Sepulchural Strength, Dream Puppets

How many more teams we need to kick this off? and are there any prizes?
KittyCOW and Grizzlyallen12

Crosswinds, Mindstorms, Ancient Wilds, Sepulchural Strength, Dream Puppets

How many more teams we need to kick this off? and are there any prizes?

We need 3 more teams and everyone needs to have their decks submitted. There are no prizes this time around but possibly next time.
Id like to get in.

Saluki J and my partner is Br0wnbagspecial

Crosswinds, Obedient Dead, Grinning Malice, Aura Servants, Peacekeepers

I'm o Astronomy o, partner is Grizzle Snacks

Crosswinds, Obedient Dead, Sepurchal Strength, Grinning Malice, Goblin Gangland
Me and grizzly after further practice wanna switch out a couple decks, well go with Aura Servants and Obediant Dead instead of SS and AW
opendamouf & crying thoughts

Obedient Dead, Grinning Malice, Sepulchral Strength, Aura Servants, Crosswinds
Count us in! KARnage303 & Donkie Lee.
MS, GM, BoF, SS, OD
Just added Seiaphane on Xbox. We're running... Mindstorms, Obedient Dead, Sepulchral Strength, Celestial Light, and Crosswinds. I think the team that comes last should be forced to delete Magic from their console and download Yu-Gi-Oh... Too harsh? It's the heart of the cards....
Just added Seiaphane on Xbox. We're running... Mindstorms, Obedient Dead, Sepulchral Strength, Celestial Light, and Crosswinds. I think the team that comes last should be forced to delete Magic from their console and download Yu-Gi-Oh... Too harsh? It's the heart of the cards....

Perfectly logical
All spots have been taken, everyone has 5 days to register your decks if you have not, if the decks are not registered by then your spot will be replaced. People are still allowed to post their GT's and deck's in the case of someones spot being replaced.
For me and tbx put Dream Puppets, Crosswinds, Mindstorms, Obedient Dead and SS (not spelling that)
Would like to change OD to CW please
Added decks
Everyone has their decks up so I am going to post the matchups.

These will be based off your team number 1-12 which you can find on the front page. You have till next saturday to play your match and get your results in.

#9 vs. #11
 #4 vs. #7
#12 vs. #2
#5 vs. #1
#3 vs. #6
#10 vs. #8
You said 5 days to turn in decks, so I'm hoping I can still change my decks, since this post is still within that time frame.

Team #10: opendamouf & crying thoughts
Grinning Malice, Aura Servants, Exalted Darkness, Obedient Dead, Pack Instinct
CraigJ1410 and TBx won 2-1
So I've tried to get in contact with my opponents and teammate. I must keep catching them at bad times..........(insert polite irony here). Sigh times really.
Saluki J and BrownBagSpecial won 2-1

Updated to ask a question: Is there a bracket already made that shows which matchup we would play the winners of?
o Asronomy o and grizzle snacks have been trying to contact Donkey lee and karnage303 with no avail? Is that automatic advancement?
o Asronomy o and grizzle snacks have been trying to contact Donkey lee and karnage303 with no avail? Is that automatic advancement?

I'm going to be setting the dead line back a few days, so everyone get their matches in by wednesday. If failed to do so, it will result in a loss for your team.
What's happening with this?
Sign In to post comments