D&D News - Online Writer's Guidelines Submissions

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
D&D News 
Online Writer's Guidelines

By D&D QA

These guidelines outline the steps you need to follow to submit an article or adventure proposal (referred to hereafter as a “pitch” ) to our online magazines, Dragon and Dungeon. Specifically, they help you craft and submit your pitch. If your pitch is approved, we’ll contact you with more specific instructions on how to submit a first draft of your manuscript.

Talk about this news here. 

Article Header Image

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

D&D News 

By D&D QA

These guidelines outline the steps you need to follow to submit an article or adventure proposal (referred to hereafter as a “pitch” ) to our online magazines, Dragon and Dungeon. Specifically, they help you craft and submit your pitch. If your pitch is approved, we’ll contact you with more specific instructions on how to submit a first draft of your manuscript.

Article Header Image

i dont know if you can combine these threads? there was already a discussion about it here

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
D&D News 

By D&D QA

Article Header Image

i dont know if you can combine these threads? there was already a discussion about it here

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Oops I miss it. Thanks frothy

Na if you can just delete your post and i will delete this one and the trhead altogheter and will link the first thread to the announcement as the official discussion rather than this one.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter