Fighter multiclassed with Paladin - Two marks on different enemies in one turn?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
As a fighter multiclassed with Paladin, I attack with a standard action and then mark the creature I attacked. I then minor action using the divine challenge paladin power which allows me to mark one creature in a close burst 5. I just want to be sure that i am able to mark two enemies in one turn. Is this correct?

Thanks! 
Yes its feasable. Note that Divine Challenge's mark ends at the end of your turn if you didn’t engage the target, meaning you neither attacked it during your turn nor are adjacent to it at the end of your turn.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

Also keep in mind that only one mark can be in effect on a creature, so if you marked something with your attacks, using Divine Challenge on it will overwrite (and effectively remove) the first mark.
Also keep in mind that only one mark can be in effect on a creature, so if you marked something with your attacks, using Divine Challenge on it will overwrite (and effectively remove) the first mark.

But if you divine challenge something and are next to it, as a Fighter, you get your Fighter mark punishment *and* the Divine Challenge mark punishment if the enemy decides to ignore it.  Divine Challenge is a mark and you marked it, so your Fighter stuff works.