Tripp!! Killa!!!

46 posts / 0 new
Last post
Look, a thread for you boys to play on. I'll start. 

crosswinds blah blah infinite blah blah future sight blah plaguewind blah blah RAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!

Have fun. 
I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
Tripp and I are both scholars and gentlemen and this thread is clearly beneath us.

:p
Tripp and I are both scholars and gentlemen and this thread is clearly beneath us.

:p

Oh please, it saves me from having to order a clean up crew on my league thread. Tongue Out You both clearly like to argue, so just cut loose and have fun. 

I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
+1

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Mastergear_Owen's take on Magic 2014 Campaign.

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

Now with more original content and open bar!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thedevilwuster

I designate this as the official forum LULZ thread now.

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/k0vli.gif)
OMG! LOL! Troll on gentlemen troll on.
The wind is going to carry in a plague and drop it on tripp's head during the 2HG tournament
IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/o9pzn.jpg)
Karstien, that's not how you bait an argument. Here's how you bait an argument.

1- Panoptic Mirror is cheap and only people who can't win properly use it.
2- Serra Ascendent is perfectly fair as a turn one flying 6/6 lifelink in 2HG
3- It is ridiculous and juvenile to believe that there is anything wrong with DotP's deck shuffler.
4- Mill/Lifegain is how pros play 2HG.
5- Only scrubs use Obedient Dead.
6- Goblin Gangland is tough to use.
7- killa makes credible posts and never resorts to childish name calling, blatant trolling, or attempts to shove his religion down everyone's throats.
8- Splat and Steve are secretely government spies working together and only fake arguments to keep their cover.
9- Serra Ascendent is OP in 2HG and should be fixed.
10- All Obedient Dead builds should include Veilborn Ghoul.
11- None of these entries are contradictory.

Discuss.
Close your eyes. Fly away. In the land where dreams, all are true. IMAGE(http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/distilledpoizn/StupidJefferson.jpg)
Karstien, that's not how you bait an argument. Here's how you bait an argument. 1- Panoptic Mirror is cheap and only people who can't win properly use it. 2- Serra Ascendent is perfectly fair as a turn one flying 6/6 lifelink in 2HG 3- It is ridiculous and juvenile to believe that there is anything wrong with DotP's deck shuffler. 4- Mill/Lifegain is how pros play 2HG. 5- Only scrubs use Obedient Dead. 6- Goblin Gangland is tough to use. 7- killa makes credible posts and never resorts to childish name calling, blatant trolling, or attempts to shove his religion down everyone's throats. 8- Splat and Steve are secretely government spies working together and only fake arguments to keep their cover. 9- Serra Ascendent is OP in 2HG and should be fixed. 10- All Obedient Dead builds should include Veilborn Ghoul. 11- None of these entries are contradictory. Discuss.

Must not hit post button must not respond to blatent baiting ah fudge it woops i cant say that word in here... urm there much better.
I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best
Karstien, that's not how you bait an argument. Here's how you bait an argument. 1- Panoptic Mirror is cheap and only people who can't win properly use it. 2- Serra Ascendent is perfectly fair as a turn one flying 6/6 lifelink in 2HG 3- It is ridiculous and juvenile to believe that there is anything wrong with DotP's deck shuffler. 4- Mill/Lifegain is how pros play 2HG. 5- Only scrubs use Obedient Dead. 6- Goblin Gangland is tough to use. 7- killa makes credible posts and never resorts to childish name calling, blatant trolling, or attempts to shove his religion down everyone's throats. 8- Splat and Steve are secretely government spies working together and only fake arguments to keep their cover. 9- Serra Ascendent is OP in 2HG and should be fixed. 10- All Obedient Dead builds should include Veilborn Ghoul. 11- None of these entries are contradictory. Discuss.

Number 7 looks accurate in all details to me.
Karstien wasn't baiting. The truth of the matter is that Tripp was being bad and trying to rustle some jimmies in the 2HG psn league thread so he was asking him to bring his tomfoolery and balderdash over here. This thread is basically a quarantine area for Tripp.
Karstien wasn't baiting. The truth of the matter is that Tripp was being bad and trying to rustle some jimmies in the 2HG psn league thread so he was asking him to bring his tomfoolery and balderdash over here. This thread is basically a quarantine area for Tripp.

Actually, it's more for yours than anything. Just saying...enjoy your quarrantine. 
I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White

Actually, it's more for yours than anything. Just saying...enjoy your quarrantine. 

I get it, he is your partner. You are required to say that

wink wink.

wink wink.

Oh please, we argue all the time...you and devil have both heard that. I'm not the type to not call him on anything I disagree with. Still, this thread is all for you. Wink wink. 
I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White

wink wink.

Oh please, we argue all the time...you and devil have both heard that. I'm not the type to not call him on anything I disagree with. Still, this thread is all for you. Wink wink

You hitting on me, big boi?

wink wink.

You started it. I think now that i've returned it, we are contractually obliged to make sweet, sweet love. You can be the little spoon. 

I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Nah, this is me....

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/p6b4O.jpg)
haha wow now that im going to start trolling hard got to learn from the best :D
This is the forum lulz thread mopey. The offical forum lulz thread. This keeps the rest of the forum safe and clean. Take everything in here seriously. It is as true as the driven snow.

Please remember to keep your comments positive, productive, and on topic. Remember we are trying to create a
mutually beneficial and productive community for everyone to take part in.

At the end of the day we are all in this thing together, and if we don't work together we will never get anywhere!

If you have any questions or would like to read the CoC you can find it here:

company.wizards.com/conduct

Remember, Keep it clean, Keep it nice, and of course Keep it fun!
If this condcut continues, this thread will be locked for review. 

Thank you for your understanding!

Please remember to keep your comments positive, productive, and on topic. Remember we are trying to create a

At the end of the day we are all in this thing together, and if we don't work together we will never get anywhere!

We just made a thread for tomfoolery and balderdash so it stayed out of the other threads. This is like the venting thread. Nothing in here is to be taken seriously. If this thread is against the rules, please just delete/close it. None of us are looking for trouble in here.

hows it not on topic? lmao ummm trolling thread???? wow

We just made a thread for tomfoolery and balderdash so it stayed out of the other threads. This is like the venting thread. Nothing in here is to be taken seriously. If this thread is against the rules, please just delete/close it. None of us are looking for trouble in here.

Im looking for trouble I DEMAND SATISFACTION we shall play MTG at dawn the guy to top deck the card with highest cmc wins?

I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best
Gentlemen, back to back. Seconds, present keyboards. Now gentlemen, take ten paces, turn, and post.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Mastergear_Owen's take on Magic 2014 Campaign.

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

Now with more original content and open bar!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thedevilwuster

ಠ_ಠ

Sean Gibbons

Associate Community Manager

Official MTG Twitter: @Wizards_Magic Official MTGO Twitter: @MagicOnline

Namedropper!
This thread needs more activity.
This thread needs more activity.

That's why I randomly posted.

Wish I could stick around though...
There's not enough arguing going on here.

The Big Bang Theory is a terrible show.
Close your eyes. Fly away. In the land where dreams, all are true. IMAGE(http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb374/distilledpoizn/StupidJefferson.jpg)
There's not enough arguing going on here. The Big Bang Theory is a terrible show.

That FACT is beyond contestation.

Don't lie, you just hate it because of the title.

If it was a show about cosmic microwave background radiation and red shifting galaxies Id be IFL.

If it was a show about cosmic microwave background radiation and red shifting galaxies Id be IFL.

Discovery Channel FTW.

A boy is getting ready for prom and he decides to go get a tux. When he gets there, he sees its a huge queue so he joins the tux line and buys his tux. Afterwards, he decides to get her some chocolate so he goes to the shop and theres a huge line so he joins the chocolate line and buys the chocolate. He then goes to get some flowers and at the florists there is a huge line again so he joins the flower line and buys her the flowers. Later in the night, he picks up his date and they go out for a meal - he takes her to a buffet. He decides he wants some salad and he sees theres a huge line for the salad so he joins the salad line and gets his salad and eats it. After a salad, he needs to feel like a man so goes for steak and theres a huge queue so he joins the steak line and gets his steak. He's feeling a bit thirsty now so he goes to get a drink and theres a massive line there so he joins the drinks line and gets his drink. The drink made him thirsty so he heads to the bathroom an sure enough there is a bathroom line. He waits in line and takes care of his business. The boy and his date then go to prom. About an hour in, the boy and girl are dancing and are getting hot so the girl says: "Can you go get me a drink please?" The boy does so. He goes over to the drinks area to get some punch and theres no punch line.

A boy is getting ready for prom and he decides to go get a tux. When he gets there, he sees its a huge queue so he joins the tux line and buys his tux. Afterwards, he decides to get her some chocolate so he goes to the shop and theres a huge line so he joins the chocolate line and buys the chocolate. He then goes to get some flowers and at the florists there is a huge line again so he joins the flower line and buys her the flowers. Later in the night, he picks up his date and they go out for a meal - he takes her to a buffet. He decides he wants some salad and he sees theres a huge line for the salad so he joins the salad line and gets his salad and eats it. After a salad, he needs to feel like a man so goes for steak and theres a huge queue so he joins the steak line and gets his steak. He's feeling a bit thirsty now so he goes to get a drink and theres a massive line there so he joins the drinks line and gets his drink. The drink made him thirsty so he heads to the bathroom an sure enough there is a bathroom line. He waits in line and takes care of his business. The boy and his date then go to prom. About an hour in, the boy and girl are dancing and are getting hot so the girl says: "Can you go get me a drink please?" The boy does so. He goes over to the drinks area to get some punch and theres no punch line.

wow ha ha that was most off topic you can get :D

(Dead babies? Really?)
ha ha like Laughing
A woman...

And then the fight started...
I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White

The International Council of Man Laws:

1: Read this.

I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Sign In to post comments