Dragon Issue #415

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
If you have any errata suggestions for Dragon #415, please add them to this thread.

All around helpful simian

Dragon 415

Pg. 02 Channel Divinity: Zehir The Midnight Serpent's Fang of Zehir's Paragon Path feature More Souls for Zehir should ignore poison resistance and immunity altogheter and should be the level 11 feature rather than level 16.

All around helpful simian

This paragon path is very underpowered, in large part because roughly 1 in 5 creatures are immune to poison and this path does nothiing for poison immunity.

The heroic tier feat Venom hand master gives PCs the ability to overcome both poison resistances and immunities.  So the very few PCs who would be interested in this path will already have that feat in early heroic, so the level 16 feature does absolutely nothing for them.

For this path to possibly be worth taking it needs a feature that competes with that.  For instance something like morninglord's radiant vulnerability. Poison vulnerability 5 EONT when you hit with a poison power at level 16 for instance would make this a path worth looking at at least.  Or at least some status effect when you hit with a poison power.  Dazed with encounter poison powers or slowed with poison at wills.
Dragon 415 

Pg. 02 Song of Sorcery  Soothe the Savage Beast power's Target line should say creature, ally or enemy.

Pg. 04 Channel Divinity: Zehir  Surge of Poison power's Triger should delete the word melee to offer more usage flexibility.

Pg. 04 Channel Divinity: Zehir  More Souls for Zehir feature should ignore poison resistance and immunity and should be the level 11 feature rather than level 16.

Pg. 04 Channel Divinity: Zehir  Fingers of Zehir power should remove the weapon keyword and deal 3d12 damage instead to be more accessible.
The Zehir article is greyed out for me and I cannot download it.
The Zehir article is greyed out for me and I cannot download it.

Try this here www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/d...
^Thanks
I have the "grey links" problem too, for some reason. If I search the article archive I can access all the article (even though it's pain in the neck workaround), but I can't seem to find the D&D alumni article from that issue.

Anyone got a direct link? I greatly enjoy the alumni articles and would hate to miss out on that one.
Sign In to post comments