Evil PC Ideas

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
I've been tasked with joining in late to a Play by Post game where the party is already max capacity, and the DM has allowed me to join as an evil character. I'm waiting to hear back from him whether this is more of an antagonist that the other players are in conflict with, or more of a tag-along character that stays with the PCs but doesn't let them know of his actions. In the meantime, I guess I'm looking for some serious hardcore villain concepts.

So if you had a chance to progress an evil PC from roughly 3rd through 6th level, what would you pick? Story and character concept comes far before mechanics.

I'm not entirely sure how the groups are set up but the players consist of mostly melee and rogue/ranger types with a sprinkling of psionics added in, so not too much spellcasting going on.

Edit: Thanks Mastercliff for the response! I didn't see a reason to bump this thread again, but the DM has given me control over a psychotically insane master of a decreasingly small-time thieves guild, so I no longer need assistance. Cheers!
Currently DMing a 3.5e AoW game one night a week. Players are almost through Three Faces of Evil. If you are considering beginning this campaign using this edition, I can help.
You could play a character that started off with the best intentions, but has grown frustrated with the continuing lack of greatfullness shown by the world to him.  He saves them from a band of orcs and what does he get?  Some gold.  No parade in his honor.  No free offers from the tavern wenches.  No free food(!).  The more he does, the less they seem to care.  It's like they are growing used to being constantly in danger, so they don't care about your exploits.  HOW DARE THEY!  Oh, just wait.  Just wait for it.  With a little bit of more power, the time will come.  Those ungreatfull bastards will change.  Yes, they will still be ungreatfull bastards.  But now, oh yes.  Now they will be ungreatfull bastards at the end of a spear.  Let's see how they like, their heads on a pike!  They don't listen to reason.  They wont listen to demands?  OH YES, THEY WILL SUFFER.
But first, I bide my time and wait.
Sign In to post comments