Quick Contest - 5 Hours - A Stretch in Black

36 posts / 0 new
Last post
Howdy.
Quicky contest.
Running 5 hours from now.

I want a mono-black creature with reach.
The reach should be very flavorful.  Just a black spider, french vanilla, will bore me to death.
This is all about flavor and nifty ways to give black reach.

Go!

Edit = Did a quick confirmation: There are no mono-black creatures with reach in print!  OMG!  The closest is Cairn Wanderer.  So, you really have your work cut out for you to find a way to throw it into black (and be more creative than a black widow).
Tower of Corpses
Creature - Zombie
Defender
Whenever a creature dies, ~ levels up.
1/2
Level 3-6: Reach 3/5
Level 7+: ~ loses defender and gains trample. 7/9

Reach for the sky. 
Ego
144902215 wrote:
Morgothra has the Syntax and Grammar of a God.
56754738 wrote:
I love this card.
56771968 wrote:
I can't compete with this.
57461258 wrote:
@Morgothra: Beautifully said, sir. Beautifully said.
Contest Winners
CKY, magicpablo666 and Dinobeer combined ingenuity and silliness to win a Summer fUn contest each! vlord beat the rest to become the architect of a better tomorrow in Build it and they will come! CityofAs pranced masterfully to victory in Skipping Merrily! ConfusedAsUsual conquered both tropes and opponents to ascend in Metafiction! FirstTurnKill condensed Success into Art form in Summing it Up!
Takenuma Chain-flinger
Creature – Ogre Warrior
First Strike, Reach
The spirits fled on tattered wings before the spike-chain lash of the raving Oni-Slave.
3/2

@mikemearls The office is basically empty this week, which opens up all sorts of possibilities for low shenanigans

@mikemearls In essence, all those arguments I lost are being unlost. Won, if you will. We're doing it MY way, baby.

@biotech66 aren't you the boss anyway? isn't "DO IT OR I FIRE YOU!" still an option?

@mikemearls I think Perkins would throat punch me if I ever tried that. And I'd give him a glowing quarterly review for it.

Angelbane Trapper

Creature-Human Assassin
Defender, Reach, Protection from Angels
Whenever Angelbane Trapper blocks an Angel, Angelbane Trapper gains Deathtouch until end of turn.
: Target Angel must attack this turn if able.
"How's that whole divine favor thing working out for you now?"
2/2 
Show
144902215 wrote:
Sometimes I imagine what Cisnero's life must be like. I imagine cargo pants - every pocket stuffed with coins. I imagine him (I almost said "him or her" but then I decided his gender with through the randomization of a small metal disk) - I imagine him, shopping, purchasing food, choosing which spot to park in, all through this meticulous flipping process. I imagine him asking a girl out, taking her to have a drink or whatever and then asking if she wants to play this fun game. When she responds "Sure." he removes a single quarter from one of his jingling pockets. Then proceeds to flip it repeatedly while she calls it - until she is able to make up an excuse to leave. Will he respond to this post? Only if the Chaotic Gods of Copper and Nickel deem it so. Someday many years from now, in the Dystopian future world, I'll ride my Billy Idol Unicycle past a bedraggled slumbub - He'll be clad in armor made all of the (now worthless) coins of yesterdecade. He'll grin a shiny grin at me as he flips another coin - and I'll know who it was. How could I not?
Skaab Recluse
Creature - Zombie Spider
Reach, deathtouch
"OH GOD THE SPIDERS" - Gristlebrand, last words
2/4

cuz lili killed him with spiders
Indentured Imp
Creature - Demon
Hexproof
: Indentured Imp loses hexproof and gains reach until end of turn.
1/3
Cowardly, they struck from the shadows, revealing themselves only long enough to serve their master purpose.

Quotes: 

Show
magicpablo666 wrote:
These cards are Ball Tightening.
I_forget_who_dammit wrote:
Perfect originality is overrated and often ugly. The best and most beautiful cards I've ever seen were clearly inspired by something else. Cards are not entirely unlike living organisms in this regard. All the good ones are a result of long evolution; the 'original' ones are either monocellular or mutant aberrations.
ColonialDragons wrote:
The weird part is reaching over the table, grabbing a card from their hand, and just staring slowly back at them, awkwardly, as you slide their voice of resurgence slowly into your pants.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Graveborn are strictly better than Zombies. I mean, look at that wicked beard. You try growing that when your dead. And I know aging fellows who are suffering from Male Pattern Baldness, who would kill for a Mop like Ribsy's over there.
magicpablo666 wrote:
Hey Dudibus, I can't take you seriously until you take your shirt off!
cats_and_me wrote:
I'm just stating what I think is their opinion! :/
Horrid Hand of Orms-by-Gore

Creature-Hand
Reach
Non-Hand creatures you control can't block.
To grasp for light is the surest way into darkness.
3/3

When I was ten I made a card called "Nasty Nose of Orms-by-Gore", which still makes me smile because I am lame.
Horrid Hand of Orms-by-Gore

Creature-Hand
Reach
Non-Hand creatures you control can't block.
To grasp for light is the surest way into darkness.
3/3

When I was ten I made a card called "Nasty Nose of Orms-by-Gore", which still makes me smile because I am lame.

Starving Ooze
Creature-Ooze
Sacrifice a non-Ooze creature: Put X +1/+1 counters on ~, where X is the sacrificed creature's power. Transform ~ if it has one or more +1/+1 counters on it. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.
At the beginning of your upkeep or end step, sacrifice ~.
0/1
/////////////////////
Towering Ooze
{} Creature-Ooze
Reach
At the beginning of each upkeep, remove a +1/+1 counter from ~. If you can't, transform it.
1/1

Rules Advisor from 8-26-09 to 1-31-14 (haven't been able to attend any FNMs or prereleases for 18 months now, no sense maintaining RA status)
Joined the crowd and got an Avatar from zammm's Avatar Workshop on 5-6-2012

Khans of Tarkir Clan Quiz
After three iterations of taking the quiz, it says each time that I'm Temur, the clan. Which is funny because the dual-color tests still yield the same two results as before.

That "Dual Colors" personality test thing
IMAGE(http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20806.jpg)

I am Black/Green

Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!

Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best, I am resilient and tenacious; at worst, I'm uncontrollable and destructive.

Oh, but wait, there were multiple answers that fit my thoughts to some questions. What colors did they say I was?

IMAGE(http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20801.jpg)

I am Blue/Green

I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.

Wall of Meat Hooks
Creature - Wall
Defender, reach, wither
The worst was not the cruel, rusty points, nor the impenetrable darkness, nor the wind whistling through chains stretching skyward. The worst was the far-away but persistent sound of dripping.
2/5

(please imagine this card with awesome art)
Lashing Leech

Creature - Leech Giant

Reach, Infect

, Sacrifice Lashing Leech: Target player
gets a poison counter

"What are the spines for?"  - Last words of
Arden Loeb, Big Game Hunter

2/2
Wall of Shade
Creature - Shade
Defender, Reach.

Wall of Shade can block unblockable creatures.

, Wall of Shade gains +1/+1 until the end of the turn.

0/4

Nothing can escape the walls tendrils...

object width="300" height="100" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000">
Bird-hunter Ooze :B::B::B:
Creature - ooze
:B:: ~ gains reach and gets +1/-1 until EOT.
2/2
Albino Vampire
Creature - Vampire
Reach, first strike
"Cast out because of his features and lack of flight, he now obsessively hunts his kin."
3/1

IMAGE(http://i1.minus.com/jbcBXM4z66fMtK.jpg)

192884403 wrote:
surely one can't say complex conditional passive language is bad grammar ?
Slender Man 
Creature - Horror Spirit
Reach
Slender Man is mysterious (it cannot be named, searched or revealed)
4/4

Show

I know cannot be revealed doesn't work in so many ways, but I like it.

Show

and yes, cannot be named is shameless thievery from magicpablo's idea.

Ok official version below, so I can have at least one chance to win.

Slender Man 
Creature - Horror Spirit
Reach
Slender Man is mysterious (it cannot be named or searched.  If it is revealed form your hand or from your library, shuffle it in your library.)
4/4

worship the horn
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28209491/Conch_Horn
Grave Leaper

Creature - Zombie Frog
As long as ~ is in your graveyard, it has reach and can block as though it were on the battlefield.
"Its appetite has grown more ferocious after death."
1/1
Did I make it in time?

Triadobatrachus

Creature - Giant Frog: Exile this card from your hand with three Lure counters on it.Sacrifice an insect: Remove a Lure counter from ~. When the last Lure counter is removed from ~, cast it without paying its mana cost.Protection from creatures with flying, Reach6/6

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.
So many good entries! Koridian has his work cut out for him!

My meager entry:

Slithering Pustule -
Creature - Ooze
: ~ gains reach and deathtouch until end of turn. At end of turn, put a token copy of it onto the battlefield for each creature blocking or blocked by ~ that died this turn.
Once you pop, you can't stop.
2/2
My latest set is in public beta! KOR - Kingdoms of Rabiah - Check it out! Like Uncle Istvan? Like Rabiah? Like Homelands? Then check out theScion's Parade of Planeswalkers Got Flavor? Throw it at me in my Gauntlet: theScion vs YMTC thread. Can the combined powers of YMTC defeat our favorite rainbow-faced card crafter?
Did I make it in time?

Triadobatrachus

Creature - Giant Frog: Exile this card from your hand with three Lure counters on it.Sacrifice an insect: Remove a Lure counter from ~.Protection from creatures with flying, Reach6/6

These lure counters don't do anything.
My latest set is in public beta! KOR - Kingdoms of Rabiah - Check it out! Like Uncle Istvan? Like Rabiah? Like Homelands? Then check out theScion's Parade of Planeswalkers Got Flavor? Throw it at me in my Gauntlet: theScion vs YMTC thread. Can the combined powers of YMTC defeat our favorite rainbow-faced card crafter?
Mud-hidden Predator

Creature - Kithkin Rogue

(Art depicts a small kithkin man lurching out of the muddy waters of a swamp with tounge outstretched to capture an unsuspecting insect flying past.)

Whenever an insect creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, ~ gains reach, first strike and deathtouch until end of turn.

The insect legions know that they shouldn't fly into the swamps, they have yet to find out why.

2/1
Did I make it in time?

Triadobatrachus

Creature - Giant Frog: Exile this card from your hand with three Lure counters on it.Sacrifice an insect: Remove a Lure counter from ~.Protection from creatures with flying, Reach6/6

These lure counters don't do anything.

Pssh. You don't do anything. But, in all seriousness: Thank you.

139359831 wrote:
That is a lovely painting of Richard Garfield. It really brings out his feminine side.

so, my first thought had been an Ooze, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who went there

grades =

Morgothra = Tower of Corpses = I like it until it suddenly loses defender and has trample -- it's a giant stack of the dead that's sentient enough to swap down opposition when it gets tall enough; why does it then uproot itself and crash through defenses? -- I'd prefer if it could drop a corpse out and spawn zombies (or something)

AzureShade = Takenuma Chain-Flinger = very weird to have so much reference to the Oni cards, without having it care whether you also control a demon -- those cards were all about making you control both a demon and an ogre; this one seems very out of place without that -- the huge brute with a chain whip is acceptable flavor

Cisnero = Angelbane Trapper = love the base concept; obvious parallel to Halo Hunter -- too many abilities going on; an assassin with defender is a major shock to the senses, I'm not okay with that idea -- it's very, VERY specific angel hate, but doesn't do enough else..

ChaosLight = Skaab Recluse = yes, it's a fair design (though, as black, p/t totally shouldn't be that high) but basically the least imaginative way to do the contest -- thanks for submission, though -- -- and, seriously, lilian killed him with spiders? how did I miss this absurdity?

Dudibus = Indentured Imp = "imp" is a creature type.. there're are lots of them; why is this a demon and not an imp? -- is really nifty flavor, but would make just as much sense that it loses hexproof and gains first strike.. doesn't really need to be reach, and if we're trying for the first black reacher, it has to be full-out need

turnip_song = Horrid Hand of Orms-by-Gore = reference made me smile first three times I saw it (probably will on the fourth, but we're not there yet) -- at least there are some other eyes out there to make the original's ability more relevant.. -- I like this a whole lot; keep imagining wall masters from zelda, and that's awesome

Edacade = Starving Ooze//Towering Ooze = omg, so messy.. the concept behind this is awesome, but it came out just so inelegant; it's a real shame -- I do realize that as I complain about wordiness and complexity, there isn't any way to really condense it, and it does make sense -- in all, awesome design, just not the prettiest

metalevolence = Wall of meat Hooks = "persistent sound of dripping" won me over; flavor text there is phenomenal -- even as a defender wall, with reach and wither, 2/5 is touch strong.. and I could see giving meat hooks first strike, what with Wall of Razors and Wall of Spears; would of course need even more revision to p/t to work out, though

Taramoor = Lashing Leech = I really like the last ability; that is something they really should have included in that block -- the lashing makes sense for why he throws a poison counter on an opponent, but not sold on the lashing all the way up into the sky.. if we're making the first black creature with reach, the flavor has to be there 100%

Kenku = Wall of Shade = 13 of the 25 shades in print a 1/1s.. it is kinda their thing; making a creature that "can block unblockable creatures" doesn't do it for me; it's like "destroy target indestructible creature" or "choose a creature with hexproof; it loses hexproof until end of turn".. as much as I hate hexproof, I acknowledge that sometimes you have to work around the mechanics, and not just flip them off

VRdragoon = Bird-Hunter Ooze = that is so underpowered.. I know we're making a first of a kind creature here, but is a seriously cost.. and you're getting so little for it.. and that's guaranteed to die first time you give it reach unless you're also comboing with buffs.. -- this could really use more substance; and flavor text explaining why we have the first ooze able to reach up into the sky

Fenix = Albino Vampire = so, he's jumping up into the sky to pull down his bloodmates? expressly state no flight, but he can get up there every time someone with flying comes by? it's just a little confusing -- I LOVE vampires, and like the idea of an albino vamp, and generally into cards about a tribal pariah.. but some more explanation here would have helped

Sebanovich = Slender Man = thanks for avoiding some of the rules nightmares -- generally not a fan of weird keywording, but fair enough.. we're stretching here -- 4/4 is a bit strong

McKinzie = Grave Leaper = holy nightmare; so you always have a blocker, that can block flying too, unless it gets exiled.. and it's cmc 1? -- that is absurd over-power

magicpablo666 = Triadabatrachus = ...does it come into play after the lure counters are gone?

theScion = Slithering Pustule = wording is really messy; maybe "at the beginning of the end step, but a token onto the battlefield that's a copy of ~ for each creature dealt combat by ~ that died this turn"..? and that's still so messy!

vlord = Mud-Hidden Predator = pretty darn limited; there arne't that many insects out there.. but I guess there are enough, and this isn't so super dependant on them; it's a good defender against insects, but otherwise just a 2/1 for cmc 2.. which I can deal with -- I like it a lot

winner = pending further review...

so, my first thought had been an Ooze, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who went there

grades =

Morgothra = Tower of Corpses = I like it until it suddenly loses defender and has trample -- it's a giant stack of the dead that's sentient enough to swap down opposition when it gets tall enough; why does it then uproot itself and crash through defenses? -- I'd prefer if it could drop a corpse out and spawn zombies (or something)

AzureShade = Takenuma Chain-Flinger = very weird to have so much reference to the Oni cards, without having it care whether you also control a demon -- those cards were all about making you control both a demon and an ogre; this one seems very out of place without that -- the huge brute with a chain whip is acceptable flavor

Cisnero = Angelbane Trapper = love the base concept; obvious parallel to Halo Hunter -- too many abilities going on; an assassin with defender is a major shock to the senses, I'm not okay with that idea -- it's very, VERY specific angel hate, but doesn't do enough else..

ChaosLight = Skaab Recluse = yes, it's a fair design (though, as black, p/t totally shouldn't be that high) but basically the least imaginative way to do the contest -- thanks for submission, though -- -- and, seriously, lilian killed him with spiders? how did I miss this absurdity?

Dudibus = Indentured Imp = "imp" is a creature type.. there're are lots of them; why is this a demon and not an imp? -- is really nifty flavor, but would make just as much sense that it loses hexproof and gains first strike.. doesn't really need to be reach, and if we're trying for the first black reacher, it has to be full-out need

turnip_song = Horrid Hand of Orms-by-Gore = reference made me smile first three times I saw it (probably will on the fourth, but we're not there yet) -- at least there are some other eyes out there to make the original's ability more relevant.. -- I like this a whole lot; keep imagining wall masters from zelda, and that's awesome

Edacade = Starving Ooze//Towering Ooze = omg, so messy.. the concept behind this is awesome, but it came out just so inelegant; it's a real shame -- I do realize that as I complain about wordiness and complexity, there isn't any way to really condense it, and it does make sense -- in all, awesome design, just not the prettiest

metalevolence = Wall of meat Hooks = "persistent sound of dripping" won me over; flavor text there is phenomenal -- even as a defender wall, with reach and wither, 2/5 is touch strong.. and I could see giving meat hooks first strike, what with Wall of Razors and Wall of Spears; would of course need even more revision to p/t to work out, though

Taramoor = Lashing Leech = I really like the last ability; that is something they really should have included in that block -- the lashing makes sense for why he throws a poison counter on an opponent, but not sold on the lashing all the way up into the sky.. if we're making the first black creature with reach, the flavor has to be there 100%

Kenku = Wall of Shade = 13 of the 25 shades in print a 1/1s.. it is kinda their thing; making a creature that "can block unblockable creatures" doesn't do it for me; it's like "destroy target indestructible creature" or "choose a creature with hexproof; it loses hexproof until end of turn".. as much as I hate hexproof, I acknowledge that sometimes you have to work around the mechanics, and not just flip them off

VRdragoon = Bird-Hunter Ooze = that is so underpowered.. I know we're making a first of a kind creature here, but is a seriously cost.. and you're getting so little for it.. and that's guaranteed to die first time you give it reach unless you're also comboing with buffs.. -- this could really use more substance; and flavor text explaining why we have the first ooze able to reach up into the sky

Fenix = Albino Vampire = so, he's jumping up into the sky to pull down his bloodmates? expressly state no flight, but he can get up there every time someone with flying comes by? it's just a little confusing -- I LOVE vampires, and like the idea of an albino vamp, and generally into cards about a tribal pariah.. but some more explanation here would have helped

Sebanovich = Slender Man = thanks for avoiding some of the rules nightmares -- generally not a fan of weird keywording, but fair enough.. we're stretching here -- 4/4 is a bit strong

McKinzie = Grave Leaper = holy nightmare; so you always have a blocker, that can block flying too, unless it gets exiled.. and it's cmc 1? -- that is absurd over-power

magicpablo666 = Triadabatrachus = ...does it come into play after the lure counters are gone?

theScion = Slithering Pustule = wording is really messy; maybe "at the beginning of the end step, but a token onto the battlefield that's a copy of ~ for each creature dealt combat by ~ that died this turn"..? and that's still so messy!

vlord = Mud-Hidden Predator = pretty darn limited; there arne't that many insects out there.. but I guess there are enough, and this isn't so super dependant on them; it's a good defender against insects, but otherwise just a 2/1 for cmc 2.. which I can deal with -- I like it a lot

winner = pending further review...

Damn, missed the contest by like 1 second

Yeah - I think I edited a couple seconds before you posted this, but the finished version is up. If it was past the deadline then feel free to disregard it.

139359831 wrote:
Black Widow

Creature--Spider

Reach, soulbond

Sacrifice a creature paired with ~: Put a +1/+1 counter on ~. 2/3
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
The losing defender and gaining trample was supposed to represent the tower coming crashing down on your opponent. Probably should have made it more obvious, both mechanically and flavourfully.
Ego
144902215 wrote:
Morgothra has the Syntax and Grammar of a God.
56754738 wrote:
I love this card.
56771968 wrote:
I can't compete with this.
57461258 wrote:
@Morgothra: Beautifully said, sir. Beautifully said.
Contest Winners
CKY, magicpablo666 and Dinobeer combined ingenuity and silliness to win a Summer fUn contest each! vlord beat the rest to become the architect of a better tomorrow in Build it and they will come! CityofAs pranced masterfully to victory in Skipping Merrily! ConfusedAsUsual conquered both tropes and opponents to ascend in Metafiction! FirstTurnKill condensed Success into Art form in Summing it Up!
The losing defender and gaining trample was supposed to represent the tower coming crashing down on your opponent. Probably should have made it more obvious, both mechanically and flavourfully.

if it literally crashed down, with forced attack then loses all level counters at end fo turn.. that would make sense
haha, would look messy as hell on the card, but the flavor would be there
Black Widow

Creature--Spider

Reach, soulbond

Sacrifice a creature paired with ~: Put a +1/+1 counter on ~. 2/3

the soulbound and mate consuming on a black widow was really clever
total props
(and fine, throw a black spider in my face.. jerk)  ;)
winner = Edacade with Starving Ooze//Towering Ooze
there's a lot going on, but the concept is just awesome
bravo

honorable mention to vlord with Mud-Hidden Predator
yeah, super limited, but the ability is just gravy on an otherwise standard card
and the image that comes to mind is fun
Penumbra Spider is a card that makes a mono black creature with reach. Spider Spawning is a card that can be cast for just black mana that makes creatures with reach.
I was almost tempted to produce:

Black Spider
[
Creature-Spider
Black Spider is black.
Reach
2/4
Show
144902215 wrote:
Sometimes I imagine what Cisnero's life must be like. I imagine cargo pants - every pocket stuffed with coins. I imagine him (I almost said "him or her" but then I decided his gender with through the randomization of a small metal disk) - I imagine him, shopping, purchasing food, choosing which spot to park in, all through this meticulous flipping process. I imagine him asking a girl out, taking her to have a drink or whatever and then asking if she wants to play this fun game. When she responds "Sure." he removes a single quarter from one of his jingling pockets. Then proceeds to flip it repeatedly while she calls it - until she is able to make up an excuse to leave. Will he respond to this post? Only if the Chaotic Gods of Copper and Nickel deem it so. Someday many years from now, in the Dystopian future world, I'll ride my Billy Idol Unicycle past a bedraggled slumbub - He'll be clad in armor made all of the (now worthless) coins of yesterdecade. He'll grin a shiny grin at me as he flips another coin - and I'll know who it was. How could I not?

Uh, I forgot to say, he has a crossbow, that's how he has reach. I wanted to explain the art but for some reason I forgot.

192884403 wrote:
winner = Edacade with Starving Ooze//Towering Ooze
there's a lot going on, but the concept is just awesome
bravo

Wow. I'm actually surprised I won. Cause I agree completely with your observation of my card: it is messy. Not as messy as it started out, but still messy. When I started on the card, it was just a single-faced card. But I felt like it was too crowded. Then I remembered DFCs and thought "Why not?" Not as crowded in the text box(es), but ugly nonetheless. Also helped in thinking up a name, cause I really had no idea how to convey through name alone an ooze that was slowly (or quickly, I guess, since it removes a counter each upkeep) starving to death, but when it was full it was huge enough to block creatures in the sky.

Rules Advisor from 8-26-09 to 1-31-14 (haven't been able to attend any FNMs or prereleases for 18 months now, no sense maintaining RA status)
Joined the crowd and got an Avatar from zammm's Avatar Workshop on 5-6-2012

Khans of Tarkir Clan Quiz
After three iterations of taking the quiz, it says each time that I'm Temur, the clan. Which is funny because the dual-color tests still yield the same two results as before.

That "Dual Colors" personality test thing
IMAGE(http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20806.jpg)

I am Black/Green

Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!

Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best, I am resilient and tenacious; at worst, I'm uncontrollable and destructive.

Oh, but wait, there were multiple answers that fit my thoughts to some questions. What colors did they say I was?

IMAGE(http://stat.rumandmonkey.com/tests/1/6/5261/20801.jpg)

I am Blue/Green

I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.

Because I made it up. lili killed him with magic not spiders :P

Plus I'm pretty sure his name is Griselbrand, not Gristlebrand.

192884403 wrote:

Plus I'm pretty sure his name is Griselbrand, not Gristlebrand.

brand