Looking for Art for a Campaign

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm saddled with the creative strain of creating an entire new world. I enjoy it more than any other creative outlet I've ever had, though while I'm decent with a pencil myself I'm looking for art to add to the campaign. Conceptualizations of cities and NPC's, perhaps drawings of enemies and characters, that sort of thing. Not only would I have a visual for my players, but I recently begain a blog to force myself to write new mateiral: thedailydungeon.blogspot.com/ And having art for it would be pretty cool.

So do any of you know a forum here, or perhaps some deviantart pages where I might go hunting for this sort of thing?
http://thedailydungeon.blogspot.com/ My Daily D&D blog - cities, dungeons, NPC's, and more

Paizo Publishing runs a blog on their site that has a bunch of npc art from their Pathfinder game. You can also do a Google image search for Pathfinder art. You can also trawl through all 300-and-something pages of the What Do You Think My Character Looks Like? thread in the Character Development forum for more character-oriented images. Myself and several other guys post pics and do image modifications for peoples' character portraits there.

There are tons of image galleries, too.

www.flickr.com/groups/dnd_characters/

www.tor.com/galleries?start=A

womenfighters.tumblr.com/archive

plus.google.com/photos/10765338002237059...

www.elfwood.com/~dragos

s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k504/Thuath...

www.creativeuncut.com/game-art-galleries...

digital-art-gallery.com/tags

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

If you're willing to subscribe to D&D Insider for a month you'll get access to all of the D&D art galleries which includes all of the art (and maps) from their printed books as well as the online magazines Dragon and Dungeon. There is some really fantastic art in those galleries and you can download them to your HD for future use. I personally use these galleries all the time for my power point campaign notes and consider them to be a major perk for subscribing. Like I said, pay for one month and get it all for keeps.