Toronto, Ontario Couple Looking For 4th Edition Game

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello!

My wife and I are new to DnD and would like to start playing every week or two in the Toronto / Etobicoke / Mississauga area.  We're around 30 years old, easy to get along with, creative, awesome people.  

We're not overly serious about role playing, and we'd like the emphasis of our game to be fun and humour.  We're probably not going to wear capes but you can if you want to.  We're not judging you.  We can get along with pretty much any type of person, unless you stink.  Hygiene is important, people!  All (who shower regularly) are welcome.  We're just looking for like-minded people that we can hang out and have fun with.  

We're looking to get a group of around 5 adults.  We're still learning the game so we could all take turns doing DM duties.  If a more experienced player wanted to DM full time until we get the hang of things, that'd be awesome.  Maybe we could take turns hosting.  

Hope to hear from you!
I'm a 33 year old hygenic male living in west Toronto. I haven't played DnD for over 20 years but i'd love to give it another shot. 

I'd love to join your game. I'm a pretty easy going guy, and i get along with just about everybody. I'd prefer not to DM, but being part of a rotation wouldn't be all that bad.

Hopefully we can put something together! 
Hi Camaell,

Nice to hear from you.  I didn't think I'd ever get a reply!  We're still trying to put a group together and we'd be happy to have you join.  If you know of anyone else that would be interested let me know.  I'm using some local facebook groups to find some interest as well.  Hopefully we can get two or three more people and then set something up. 

I'll message you if/when we find some more players!

Craig
Hi Craig,
              I live in the western Mississauga region. Older player playing since AD&D. Unfortunately I would not be able to host games at present but that may change in the coming year. I DMed 4e Encounters for a while until my work schedule no longer made it possible, so I could start with the DM duties until everyone gets up to speed.

Al 
Hi me and my friend live in brampton are any of you willing to dm we are able to play all 4 editions.
Is anyone still interested in playing?  I think I have found a potential DM that would like to play once a month with a smaller group. 
I'm still interested however I'm in the process of moving (local) and probably won't be able to start till March.
Hi, I don't know if you are still looking for players, but I have not played in a few years and would love to get back into the game. I live in the beaches in Toronto but would travel anywhere in the GTA to play. If you have any details on a game could you please e-mail me @ d_buchanan@rocketmail.com. Thank you.
Hello all,

I don't know if you are still looking for players or not, but I am a 21 year old (hygenic) male looking to get into D&D on a weekly or biweekly basis.  I live in the Mississauga area, and would love to start playing with people of similar skill level.  I have only ever played once or twice, and that was years ago, but am willing to try taking turns DMing while people familiarize themselves with the game.  I too should be able to travel anywhere in the GTA to play.

I hope my age doesn't dissuade you from considering me, I'm sure we'd get along just fine. Smile

Thanks,

Will 
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your replies. It seems like there is enough interest to get a game going. I will volunteer to start the DM duties. I have a couple of adventures planned out, and I also have some of the pre-written ones like Khyber's Harvest and Keep on the Shadowfell. It's beginner stuff, but I am mostly a beginner.

Would you like to meet up at open gaming at a game store or a place like Snakes and Lattes to get to know each other and plan some characters? We could set up a time and place to play DnD. We could even play a board game or two while we're at it.

Hope to meet you soon,
Craig
Hi Craig,
              Snakes and Lattes is great for me during the week as it is not far from where I work at Yorville & Bay.

Al 
I PM'd or emailed everyone who replied recently. Hopefully we can get a game started next Saturday.
Sent you a reply Craig, I should be good for next Saturday.
Game is cancelled for tomorrow. I sent you a message, Al. Hopefully we'll try again in a couple of weeks.
Hi I'm a 26 male looking for a D&D group to start a adventure with, I haven't played in about ten years but I loved playing and would love to get back into it. I live in little Italy, near the metro on Crawford street. I would love to meet up with some people and start playing ASAP!
Sign In to post comments