Multiple Conjourer's Closets

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Say if a player has 2 Conjourer's Closets on the field can he or she use each one on a single creature at the beginnng of the end step?
yes he can
but the second one will not do anything ;)
proud member of the 2011 community team
To expand upon Enigma's very lacking answer... You can have both Conjurer's Closets target the same creature, but only one instance will be able to resolve.

Since Conjurer's Closet targets the creature, if you have two targeting the same creature, Conjurer's Closet#1 will resolve and remove Conjurer's Closet#2's target.
lel♯ jenk♯ ∞

I'm the world's leading astrophysicist. You can trust me, because I said I was.
92827575 wrote:
57092228 wrote:
What's wrong with my formating?
you make paragraphs shorter than the page width
58280978 wrote:
Names that sam said were "the evil ones":
iamajellydonut glwiley kreewlin and every WizO
So the only way for both Conjourer's Closet's to both work it would require more than one creature?
basically yes
Another question about Conjurer's Closet, if i use Mark of Mutiny on an opponents creature and put it through the closet dose that give me permenant control over it?
Another question about Conjurer's Closet, if i use Mark of Munity on an opponents creature and put it through the closet dose that give me permenant control over it?

Mark of Mutiny

Yes since the conjurer's closet returns it to the battlefield under your control, and that creature is now a new object.  The creature will lose the counter however since the creature left the zone it was in when the counter were put on it. 

DCI Level 2 Judge

Rockford, Illinois

"Yes since the conjurer's closet returns it to the battlefield under your control, and that creature is now a new object.  The creature will lose the counter however since the creature left the zone it was in when the counter were put on it."

Wow. I didn't see that coming at all... So with the mark of mutiny you take control of his hamletback goliath he just summoned on his turn with summoning sickness, summon a mogg flunkies, smack him in the head with 9/9, and then put the big boy in the closet. And since he just spent 7 mana, he may not have any answers to stop your spell mark of mutiny. So your opponent takes 9 dmg to the face, or some poor goblin arsonist. And he has to get hit by YOUR hamletback goliath he just paid mana for? That's just a little bit mean... deliciously so.
Hamletback Goliath would be 10/10 (6+1+3)
So if I use 2 Conjurer's Closets on 2 Captain of the Watchs while having have 2 Blood Artists on the field with a Bloodthrone Vampire I could sacrifice all creatures and tokens nailing the other opponent for 20 damage?
In short, yes.

"Proc" stands for "Programmed Random OCcurance". It does not even vaguely apply to anything Magic cards do. Don't use it.

Level 1 Judge as of 09/26/2013

Zammm = Batman

"Ability words are flavor text for Melvins." -- Fallingman

Nice, now that I think of it I would only need 1 if the tokens were still on the field. I geuss it's just as effective as playing Essence Harvest while Crusader of Odric is on the field with a couple rounds of Captain of the Watch going through the Conjurer's Closet. Bonus points if Cathars' Crusade is already in play hehe
Sign In to post comments