Planeswalker Points error?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I hope this posting is not out of place or unwelcome.

Is there a reason they have a section to discuss Planeswalkers Points but that it can't be posted on?

I myself am wondering if the points system is going in the direction of what the old rewards program did. Where at some point some achievements or certain level brackets will come with promos in the mail or if it is just strictly used to measure activity and qualify people for high end tournaments and the byes that go with them. Thank you for any time or attention.
I hope this posting is not out of place or unwelcome.

Is there a reason they have a section to discuss Planeswalkers Points but that it can't be posted on?

I myself am wondering if the points system is going in the direction of what the old rewards program did. Where at some point some achievements or certain level brackets will come with promos in the mail or if it is just strictly used to measure activity and qualify people for high end tournaments and the byes that go with them. Thank you for any time or attention.

Where are you looking that it won't let you post?

There is no create thread under its sub topic page which is entirely blank. It only displays the mark all as read button. It has 0 threads on the main menu under the main Magic the Gathering forum page.
The Planeswalker Points forum is retired. It, like the other retired forums, no longer allows new threads or posts to be created there.

Xweetoks = ♥Happiness