9/25/2012 RC: "Octupling Life for Fun and Profit"

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's ReConstructed, which goes live Tuesday morning on magicthegathering.com.
And he forgot my favorite possibility for Trostani: Ajani Goldmane. Yeah, I just doubled (or tripled or oquintupled my life. What of it?)

Another one you can use is Serra Avatar, Trostani, and Deadeye Navigator. Every time I blink, my life doubles.

Trostani, Ghave, Guru of Spores, and Beastmaster Ascension is also fun. You're guaranteed 6 life every time you  put a creature on the battlefiled, likely more.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
my god this deck folds to havoc festival
Interesting deck, but why would you put 4 farseeks in when you have no other basic lands except 4 forests, which you can't search for with the farseek....
Interesting deck, but why would you put 4 farseeks in when you have no other basic lands except 4 forests, which you can't search for with the farseek....

The power is all in the Ravnica dual lands. Farseek can find Temple Garden (despite it being a half forest) and Hallowed Fountain just fine.