What is the age range on these forums?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm just wondering what the demographics of posters on these forums are. There seem to be a lot of people who are just here to post crude jokes/comments.
I suspect there is little to no relationship between the question you have asked and the observation you have made.

However, the age range of the Forums is assumed to be 13 and up.
Here are the PHB essentia, in my opinion:
  • Three Basic Rules (p 11)
  • Power Types and Usage (p 54)
  • Skills (p178-179)
  • Feats (p 192)
  • Rest and Recovery (p 263)
  • All of Chapter 9 [Combat] (p 264-295)
A player needs to read the sections for building his or her character -- race, class, powers, feats, equipment, etc. But those are PC-specific. The above list is for everyone, regardless of the race or class or build or concept they are playing.
I agree with your observation. I'm sorry I mentioned it. Thanks for the response.
(In re-reading my answer, I see it could have been viewed as chastizing you, and I definitely did not mean that. I only meant that the crudeness you are seeing and the age of the members are not likely to be directly related.)
Here are the PHB essentia, in my opinion:
  • Three Basic Rules (p 11)
  • Power Types and Usage (p 54)
  • Skills (p178-179)
  • Feats (p 192)
  • Rest and Recovery (p 263)
  • All of Chapter 9 [Combat] (p 264-295)
A player needs to read the sections for building his or her character -- race, class, powers, feats, equipment, etc. But those are PC-specific. The above list is for everyone, regardless of the race or class or build or concept they are playing.
That's nice to know and kind of you to say. I'm pretty sure you're right about the ages.
the crudeness you are seeing and the age of the members are not likely to be directly related.)

That is correct... oh boy is it correct...

And I just put that in my sig...
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine