4 Splatter Thug
3 Hellrider
1 Stromkirk Noble

4 Bump in the Night
4 Pillar of Flame
4 Brimstone Volley

You swing and they fall over. Thoughts? 
Photobucket
Falkenrath Aristocrat would be a pretty solid option. 
I'd certainly run a set of Noble.
Slave of Tibalt. Currently trading for foils of my bro. PM me. Tarmogoyf on Twitter. Follow me. Team GFG Guns, Fame, Glory Those that require a sig for the ego simply haven't had enough kind words thrown his or her way. Currently looking for prerelease Plains! People who have mailed me rares:
Show
Malpheas: THANK YOU FOR THE FOIL TIBALT, YOU BEAUTIFUL GUY, YOU! Suudsu2200: Armageddon! Sèance, Dominating Licid, Words of War, Gaea's Anthem, Momentous Fall, Nyxathid PM me to make it happen. Your username will end up here, as the cards you sent me. I reserve the right to order your usernames by the cards I liked the best. Oh, and if you send me some Islands in the package, I'll sign them and mail them back.
I'd certainly run a set of Noble.

I would certainly throw the nobles as far as I can now that we got legit replacements.

Hellriders should be aristocrats propably.. And bump?? 
"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional." Proud member of the Rakdos guild
My testing so far has suggested that RDW isn't very good against the format.

It struggles with midranges heavy hitters like Thragtusk or Huntmaster or Restoration Angel; not only do they cost like 2 or 3 cards in terms of tempo with the lifegain; it also takes another two or three cards to get rid of it. It's nigh impossible to recover from that sort of a curve.

It also lost Shrine, which was a HUGE loss and I've felt it in every test game I've played so far; especially against Control decks. I've been trying Tibalt as a replacement, but it's never actually that good, especially when Esper decks are involved because they meet Turn 2 Tibalt with Turn 3 Lingering Souls and that's about that. 
@mrindigo thats why i feel this is the proper list

R/b agg
4 vexing devil
4 rakdos cackler
4 ash zealot
4 rakdos shred freak
3 guttersnipe
3 hellhole flailer
2 zealous conscripts

2 dreadbore
3 searing spear
4 pillar of flame
3 bonfire
4 brimstonevolley
@mrindigo thats why i feel this is the proper list R/b agg 4 vexing devil 4 rakdos cackler 4 ash zealot 4 rakdos shred freak 3 guttersnipe 3 hellhole flailer 2 zealous conscripts 2 dreadbore 3 searing spear 4 pillar of flame 3 bonfire 4 brimstonevolley

Am I missing something has Vexing Devil suddenly become playable with the release of RtR?

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

@rorixcollecter not only is he played in modern but i think this card is very good essintial its 4 damage for R thats why rakdos cackler is the one drop for this deck....your thoughts?
It's played in modern? 
The burn for 4 is good... the only bad part is when they give you a creature you don't want. You need a way to make the fact you've got a creature relevant when the body isn't.

Maybe we use Jarad to throw him late game. 

IMAGE(http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/syreal94/SIGNichecopy.png)

Fix your Forum Experience here: http://community.wizards.com/forum/new-site-feedback/threads/3925861

Boasts?

2011 States Top 4
Multiple 2013 IQ Top 4/8 Finishes
Designer of Top 8 States finishing MBC decks in 2011, 2010, and 2009 
Standard Forum - Iron Deck Builder Season One Champ

Favorite Quotes

"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance." - Laurence J. Peter 
"It is the province of knowledge to speak, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen.” - Oliver Wendell Holmes

@shadowchu sure is buddy...
It's played in modern? 

RB Burn plays it I guess *shrugs*

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

I mean to each hos own thats the list imma start with if i dont loke it i have a jund build ill be playing

Jund

4 rados cackler
4 rakdos shred freak
4 lolleth troll
4 dreg mangler
4 strangleroot geist
4 huntmaster

3 abrupt decay
3 bonfire
2 dreadbore
4 pillar of flames
4 rancor

3 blood crypt
4 rootbound craig
4 woodland cenetary
3 dragonskull summit
3 forest
2 swamp
1 mountain
I know it's no Shrine, but can Hellion Crucible help give RDW some of that late game punch it desperately requires?