Mechanical Arm

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello Everybody

I am a Ranger who just lost my arm ^^ ( shoving a bomb into a Mimic's mouth , was fun ( lost oarm because of bite not explosion )
My DM Gave me either normal arm  , or mechanical arm ... so I took mechanical.

Now I want to put awesome stuff in or on arm . Anybody got any cool ideas. Note not too massive stuff have to have space for the arm too XD 
Ideas like : What material it should be made of. Attachments that would prove usefull to a ranger etc.

Any ideas welcome .

Greeting But-ninja 
There is an artificer paragon path called "Self-Forged" that you might want to look into. It gives you a metal arm that functions as a mace. You also might want to look at Warforged components from the Eberron Player's Guide, although giving a player the ability to embed components for free could be potentionally unbalncing. You'd definitely want to clear anything you do with your DM first.

Or you could just have it function as a regular arm. Tongue Out
You could also reflavour an arms or hands slot magic item as something for your arm.
DM advice: 1. Do a Session Zero. 2. Start With Action. 3. Always say "Yes" to player ideas. 4. Don't build railroads. 5. Make success, failure, and middling rolls interesting. Player advice: 1. Don't be a dick. 2. Build off each other, don't block each other. 3. You're supposed to be a badass. Act like it. Take risks. My poorly updated blog: http://engineeredfun.wordpress.com/
There is an artificer paragon path called "Self-Forged" that you might want to look into. It gives you a metal arm that functions as a mace. You also might want to look at Warforged components from the Eberron Player's Guide, although giving a player the ability to embed components for free could be potentionally unbalncing. You'd definitely want to clear anything you do with your DM first.

Or you could just have it function as a regular arm.

Oh yeah sorry , No it's not free ^^. Just wanted some cool ideas

Thanks though I wil looks into those  
You could also reflavour an arms or hands slot magic item as something for your arm.

Hey , That is not a bad idea thanks

Hey , That is not a bad idea thanks

Yeah, that seems like the simplest approach. Spend some components and enchant your arm to be say a gauntlets of ogre power or something like that. Should be fun. You can always add more powerful enchantments later.
That is not dead which may eternal lie