To Arms! / Soldier Aggro Mono White Deck

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi everybody! I have made this deck for fun-purpouse only, but I need suggestions in order to make it better!
This is the deck as i own it

Lands:
18x plains

Creatures:
4x Icatian Javelineers - good vs initial threat ing creatures like Goblin Lackey
4x Ballyrush Banneret - How to speed up your playing style? Play Ballyrush Banneret!
4x Preeminent Captain - Excellent in order to play big-bosses like Captain of the watch or Odric or enlistment officier or whatever
4x Enlistment officer - Good if you need to speed up things
4x Field Marshal- Good to Pump up soldier
2x Odric, Master Tactician - basically, the Finisher
4x Champion of the Parish - Extremely usefull
4x Gideon's Avenger - like the champion
2x Captain of the watch - Token Storm and Vigilance!

Enchantment

4x Honor of the pure - good to pump up everyone

Instant

4x Swords to Plowshares - good to remove big threat like Akroma

Plainswalker

2x Elspeth Tirel - Just in case of emergency (also 3 soldier token are usefull)

Enlistment Officer
Enlistment Officer
Welcome to the boards, Seredward!

Always autocard your posts, as autocarding leads to more and better responses.  To autocard, place [ c][ /c] (sans spaces) around each properly spelled card title, so that [ c]Crusade[ /c] becomes Crusade.

Anyhow, Oblivion Ring is fairly versatile removal and works wonderful woe on opposing planeswalkers.  I like card draw, as well, so perhaps some Secluded Steppes or Slate of Ancestry.  Given the Avengers in your deck, Repel the Darkness seems fitting.

Cheers!

A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
Welcome to the boards, Seredward!

Always autocard your posts, as autocarding leads to more and better responses.  To autocard, place [ c][ /c] (sans spaces) around each properly spelled card title, so that [ c]Crusade[ /c] becomes Crusade.

Anyhow, Oblivion Ring is fairly versatile removal and works wonderful woe on opposing planeswalkers.  I like card draw, as well, so perhaps some Secluded Steppes or Slate of Ancestry.  Given the Avengers in your deck, Repel the Darkness seems fitting.

Cheers!

Thanks for your help, I have edited my previous post with this amazing function! Also thanks for the suggestion, I think 2x  Secluted steppe cuold be usefull.  Repel the Darkness is a little bit mana expensive for what it does and my Gideon becames powerfull also without this card (There are lots of aggro in my meta).

Cheers
Sign In to post comments