Looking for list of all mundane equipment

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm looking for a comprehensive list of all mundane (ie- non-magical) gear so far published in 4e. So far, each of the players handbooks and "heroes of..." books has had a gear section not to mention the adventurer vault and Mordenkainen books. Then there's the Dragon/Dungeon magazine articles. In short, there's been a huge amount of published mundane items that have been scattered all over the place.

Does anyone know if there's a single list of all these items? If not, then this could be something we ask WotC to put in Dragon magazine before they finish off 4e.
It doesn't sound like this is exactly what you're looking for, but I'm pretty sure the gear list in the character builder is fully comprehensive.
It doesn't sound like this is exactly what you're looking for, but I'm pretty sure the gear list in the character builder is fully comprehensive.

Yes it is, but it's in the online CB. I'm looking for an offline version. Preferably an excel file or a pdf. Given enough time and scotch I could type one up myself, but I really dislike reinventing the wheel. If someone can point me in the direction of such a file, I'd appreciate it.

Alternatively, if there's a way to get the data out of the compendium I could do it that way, but alas, I'm not very technical. 
This, along with a compilation of all the rituals. The material when scattered over several books is hard to use without CB.
There was a DDI article that was a consolidated list of rituals a good while back. No doubt it is somewhat obsolete now, though honestly WotC hasn't exactly gone crazy putting out new rituals in a good long while.

As for the equipment list, yeah, I know of nothing...
That is not dead which may eternal lie
While the 4e related stats won't be accurate, it is worth pointing out that all the non-weapons/armor related gear in the 4e PHB was priced identically to the gear found in the 3.x PHB and d20 SRD.

So if you're just looking for price of silk rope, a pig, or a night's lodging at an inn then the online d20 srd ought to have everything you'd be looking for.