11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ostrich {4G}
Creature -- Bird {C}
Haste
3/3

Roadrunner {2G}
Ceature -- Bird {U}
{WW}: Roadrunner gains flying until end of turn.
2/2
Changes by currency
2. Ostrich now costs {4G}; and Roadrunner is now an uncommon that only gets flying in a green/white deck for {WW}.
1. They are now green with haste.  Ironically, I had envisioned them as green, but first strike made them white.

• Do I have to worry about Roadrunner obsoleting Ostrich in any way because of the former's lower P/T?

• Other thoughts are welcome. 

Coyote

Creature-Wolf
: Put an Acme counter on Coyote.
, Remove all Acme counters from Coyote: Flip a number of coins equal to 5 minus the number of acme counters removed in this way, or until you lose a flip.  If you lose a flip, sacrifice Coyote.  Otherwise, destroy target Bird and put a +1/+1 counter on Coyote.
2/2
Show
144902215 wrote:
Sometimes I imagine what Cisnero's life must be like. I imagine cargo pants - every pocket stuffed with coins. I imagine him (I almost said "him or her" but then I decided his gender with through the randomization of a small metal disk) - I imagine him, shopping, purchasing food, choosing which spot to park in, all through this meticulous flipping process. I imagine him asking a girl out, taking her to have a drink or whatever and then asking if she wants to play this fun game. When she responds "Sure." he removes a single quarter from one of his jingling pockets. Then proceeds to flip it repeatedly while she calls it - until she is able to make up an excuse to leave. Will he respond to this post? Only if the Chaotic Gods of Copper and Nickel deem it so. Someday many years from now, in the Dystopian future world, I'll ride my Billy Idol Unicycle past a bedraggled slumbub - He'll be clad in armor made all of the (now worthless) coins of yesterdecade. He'll grin a shiny grin at me as he flips another coin - and I'll know who it was. How could I not?
Oh, no, wait, I got it!

Avenbane Stone

Artifact
Sacrifice Avenbane Stone: Destroy two target Birds.
Show
144902215 wrote:
Sometimes I imagine what Cisnero's life must be like. I imagine cargo pants - every pocket stuffed with coins. I imagine him (I almost said "him or her" but then I decided his gender with through the randomization of a small metal disk) - I imagine him, shopping, purchasing food, choosing which spot to park in, all through this meticulous flipping process. I imagine him asking a girl out, taking her to have a drink or whatever and then asking if she wants to play this fun game. When she responds "Sure." he removes a single quarter from one of his jingling pockets. Then proceeds to flip it repeatedly while she calls it - until she is able to make up an excuse to leave. Will he respond to this post? Only if the Chaotic Gods of Copper and Nickel deem it so. Someday many years from now, in the Dystopian future world, I'll ride my Billy Idol Unicycle past a bedraggled slumbub - He'll be clad in armor made all of the (now worthless) coins of yesterdecade. He'll grin a shiny grin at me as he flips another coin - and I'll know who it was. How could I not?
Ha
Acme Anvil  
Artifact
, : Target Bird deals 2 damage to target wolf, then target wolf deals 2 damage to itself.
Meep, meep 
Autocarding
Please Please Please Autocard/// / / / [c]Protean Hydra[/c] => Protean Hydra / / / I can't read the cards you reference without it... / Well, ok, I CAN read the cards, but it involves opening Gatherer, looking your card up by name, hoping it's spelled right, and... I'm just too lazy to do it, alright? Please Autocard.
Wabbit Season

Enchantment

Phasing

When Wabbit Season phases out, destroy target Rabbit.

When Wabbit Season phases in, destroy target Bird.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
OP: First strike doesn't seem to fit the flavoring of either bird. Haste would be more appropriate for both.
Haste isn't a common effect in green, as much as red (gatherer shows 203 creatures have haste, vs 40 green creatures, 20 of which are mythic/rare).

Maybe on the Ostrich, as it's a bit more flavourful (I suppose, of the two I'd think he'd be faster :P) but it's not the effect that would normally be pushed.

Decks
Modern

Bloody Fangs

Cruel Master

Life Unbound

Survival of the Fittest

EDH

The Indomitable Doran, the Siege Tower

Mimeomancy The Mimeoplasm

Cube

360 Pauper "Colour Basics"

I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

Remember, mono-green only got widespread haste recently.  Of the non-colorshifted mono-green creatures with haste by default, two and common; three are uncommon; two are rare; and three are mythic rare.  Therefore, it's, probably, a matter of time before green starts getting haste more commonly at lower rarities.
Green is tertiary for haste, so it gets it like red gets flying.

I definitely thought this was going to be

One Stone
Instant
Destroy two target Birds. 
Remember, mono-green only got widespread haste recently.  Of the non-colorshifted mono-green creatures with haste by default, two and common; three are uncommon; two are rare; and three are mythic rare.  Therefore, it's, probably, a matter of time before green starts getting haste more commonly at lower rarities.

Those commons don't even count because they are from Planar Chaos.

Also, Green definitely doesn't get flying at common, Roadrunner is running rampant over the color pie. 
"I think me going Bang bang bang I win is pretty intuitive" Mafia Record: Wouldn't you like to know? 2011 Mafia Awards - Mastermind of the Year
mymoment
\
57817638 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
88318561 wrote:
58060728 wrote:
Moriok Rigger does absolutely nothing to boost other riggers. You are incorrect.
Moriok Rigger is not a Rigger in print. Only in Errata WHAT NOW! (yes, I did put that phrase in for that exact reason)
Congratulations, they have activated your trap card!
Sign In to post comments