Dominus of Fealty?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
This is a great card, but when I steal the opponents land with it I have a terrible time convincing the game to let me tap that stolen land. Seems like all that game cares about is color, making it impossible to prioritize any particular land. Screwed me in a game earlier where I couldn't keep mana leak mana open because it wouldn't use the stolen land. As crappy as Mindstorm is as a deck, it would at least be nice to be able to use it to its full potential.
This one called Dominus of Fealty is really hard to use when you want to tap a land.  I think the codes are fighting, so like.  Rakdos' domain is awesome!  When in doubt, please inform the wizards about this bug!  I think if you push CTRL enough times on PC (maybe different on a game pad ipad, xbox gamer, ps3 gamer) could you convince it to tap that land?  That's the best I can offer, I am playing Magic 2013 on PC and Planetside 2 if ya want to meet up!
Yeah, in theory you should be able to use Ctrl (or equiavelent) until it picks the stolen land and the right combination, but this will only work if it's of a type you don't already have. If you steal a land of a type you do already have, I don't think you can specify which of a particular type (Island etc) get tapped. It's a similar problem to one on my buglist where the opponent is about to destroy your leftmost land of a certain type with Befoul or whatever, and you want to use it to cast/activate something in response. The game always seems to pick the rightmost available lands of each type, and you can't cycle this, so you can't respond properly by tapping the sensible land.
I am a Rules advisor. Feel free to send me any questions as a private message! Check if you have found a bug in Duels 2013 Report a bug Report a technical issue I have written several guides to help new DoTP players here, move to the first post to start reading. They are also in Wordpress format here. The principles involved should still be useful for Duels 2013!
Useful links:
Find other DoTP players - a database of friendly players, find a match or post your name here to be added to the list! I'll add a D13 section if anyone would like. Ask a rules question - ask anything about DoTP, Magic in general, or to check out if you've found a bug by asking if the rules are being followed. Community thread for general chatter in the DoTP part of the forum! Guide to Yugioh on Xbox live: A beginner's guide focusing on the similarities and differences to Magic.