Will Mystra Return? Possible Spoiler

13 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hey Guys, 

I heard in "Bury elminster deep" was hinted that mystra could be brought back...    Is that true?   Do you think in the next elminster book she could be returned?

If thats so, I will surely buy and read the books. 
Show
Mystra is back. She has been revived during the events in 'Elminster Enraged' (and apparently as pre-Midnight Mystra)
Show
Mystra is back. She has been revived during the events in 'Elminster Enraged' (and apparently as pre-Midnight Mystra)

Show
o_O I really need to buy that book!
yes you do

and it has Elminster in it as a

Show
female drow

a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....
Show
I believe she is all of previous forms. All Complete.
Well if Mystra  is retune then Azuth retune to
not IF Elminster takes Azuth's place......
a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....
Elminsterhas has he's owe place
Show
So if we have Mystra back (I was pulling for Mystryl, but Mystra > Midnight, so I'll take it) do we know what happened to Midnight's soul?
Cyric stole it
Hopefully something that'll keep it out of the Realms henceforth.

"Be careful to choose your enemies well.  Friends don't much matter.  But the choice of enemies is very important."  

- Oscar Wilde

Mystra most likely has it and it's with the rest of her faithful. So, business as usual.
Show
There was a part in one of the Elminster books (Enraged I think) about Midnight's blood being on some items she owned when she was mortal, being protected by a bear, and it was these that helped allow Mystra to reform. So I think Midnight, or part of her, is in there somewhere.
Sign In to post comments