Jund post rotation

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
This is my first idea im unsure about the rakdos shred freak which could free up ither slots....

Jund

4 rados cackler
4 rakdos shred freak
4 lolleth troll
4 dreg mangler
4 strangleroot geist
4 huntmaster

3 abrupt decay
3 bonfire
2 dreadbore
4 pillar of flames
4 rancor

3 blood crypt
4 rootbound craig
4 woodland cenetary
3 dragonskull summit
3 forest
2 swamp
1 mountain
not a bad list postation for Jund. prob need to see what is coming before we get too crazy.  me personally, my bet is on jund zombies, which looks set to hose pretty much everything.  

btw, even with shocklands, good luck hitting geist T2 if you want to play any non green stuff.   
Yea hittin geist is a fear of mine like i said just brainstorming i figure the main decks will be
R/b agg
G/b agg
G/w

Not sure if control is viable
control is going to be tempo control.  the uncounterable verdict is just cool on paper - what decks that you would wrath actually have counterspells? lol.  still a problem..sort of...undying and indestructible are like...a problem.  No, U/w/x is not gonna be dead.  its gonna use lots of detain and tempo delays to stop you from winning.

my list is tentatively this for jund
2 slitherhead ? (this may become more removal)
4 gravecrawler
4 diregraf ghoul
4 blood artist
2 crypt creeper
4 messenger
4 aristrocrat

2 killing wave
4 pillar of flame
4 rancor
3 abrupt decay
1 dreadbore
1 bonfire

3 blood crypt
4 dragonskull summit
3 overgrown tomb
4 woodland cemetery
7 swamp

sb tbd

Zombies and Jund midrange are totally different decks. 

The OP's deck is flailing all over everything.  We'll cast red stuff and double green stuff and black stuff, all in the first two turns.  Without playing Overgrown Tombs.  I mean SO GOOD.  The mana support is stupendous post rotation, but oh my goodness oh my dayum.  Keep calm.  No need to go all atrocious on the mana.

catowner wrote:
Welcome to 2012. Blue has the most efficient creatures, black has the all-in monocolored aggro deck, the most controlling deck in the format is green-red, control decks lose to aggro in attrition wars, and counterspells aren't an answer to fatties.
Islands wrote:
Pack Rat is like Bitterblossom and Tarmogoyf had a black baby.

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

Jund zombies is just soo much faster. You are wasting slots with arbor elf. If he ain't in your opener and you draw him he is worthless IMO, and its not enough ramp support to get to thrag faster. Vraska is so over rated. A 5 mana no land vindicate? Weenie decks have no issue ignoring attacking her and just using o ring or dreadbore as they beat your face in. Hunt master just doesn't feel as powerful as he used to to me either. Idk, just me maybe.

Jund zombies ftw
Idk about jund zombies this is the zombie list id run

G/b zombie agg

4 gravecrawler
2 jarad, golgari lich
4 lotleth troll
3 dreg mangler
2 slitherhand
2 blood artist
2 messanger

4 abrupt decay
2 garruk relentless