I’m looking for some help on providing class/stats for the Red Angels vigilante group from the adventure Infernal Wrath.
The pic reveals the hidden identities and how they appear to the public. I’m looking for class [including multi and hybrid] to match their image (not their normal daily image).
The deeds known to the public since their appearance a year ago:
- When they caught a dwarf merchant who had cheated customers, the Red Angels branded him, confiscated his goods and money, and chased him from town.
- The Red Angels hanged a tiefling trader on suspicion of necromancy and other black magic, then drove his wife and two children out of town.
- The Red Angels ran off a group of halfling wanderers who were squatting in a warehouse at the docks after losing all their cash gambling at the Red Eye Inn.
- They beat a half-orc traveler who both lifted a coin purse and started a fight at the inn.
- Two rival bandits who had chosen Raske’s town square as the site for a duel were killed by the group.
- They ransacked the wagon of a family of settlers staying in town for a season, interrogating them on the suspicion that they were harboring fugitives. No evidence was found.
- After killing the tiefling thief Chath, the Red Angels burned his corpse in the street as a warning to others like him
Their current adversary is 6th level solo [equivalent to five standard monsters], but he hunts then down one-by-one leaving me to surmise that despite his unnatural abilities he fears to take them as a group [he has a fatal deadline that he fears worse than death]. If pushed by time constraints he will try to take out two, but this is a last ditch effort they he would rather avoid.