Are we still getting updates?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I noticed at the top of the D&D Insider forum the most recent listed update is from July. Are we still getting updates every month? If not, why not? If we are, it would be really nice to know what exactly is being added or changed.

Edit: Rant about declining D&D Insider removed.
There was a release on September 18th and in August too (don't remember the exact date).
Tim Eagon My DDI Articles Follow me on Twitter @Tim_Eagon
There was a release on September 18th and in August too (don't remember the exact date).

Thanks for the update. They really need to post this info in the forums. How did you find out about the Sept. 18th update?

Thanks for the update. They really need to post this info in the forums. How did you find out about the Sept. 18th update?

I looked at the Patch Notes; they're still following the 3rd Tuesday of the Month release schedule as far as I know.
Tim Eagon My DDI Articles Follow me on Twitter @Tim_Eagon
The September update to the DDi tools was completed on September 18th, 2012. Trevor must have forgotten to make a stiky post. I will give him a shout.

For full specifics, follow any of the links below.

Sign In to post comments