PSN EU got screwed once again?

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
The PSN EU store has been updated since today and I downloaded the new RE demo and bought some other new stuff, but where is the DOTP 2013 expansion?
Is the same happening again what happened last year to the 2012 expansion for EU?
Do EU ppl have to wait another 1+ month?
just saying that its still not out on steam as well
just saying that its still not out on steam as well

Ye, but it never happened that there is a PSN update and just the DOTP 2013 exp update is later than the normal PSN store update. Or did that ever happened in the past?
Once the PSN store is updated for 1 week everything new should be there.

We'll probably have to wait another couple of months. At least we can see the new decks by playing against them. :D
Doesn't the EU store normally update in the evening on Wednesdays? I would wait until tonight to say that we got screwed again... But man if that is the case then I am totally done with SCEE.
I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
Yes,  EU store normally update in the evening on Wednesdays, do you guys have PS3 just few days ?  Laughing
Doesn't the EU store normally update in the evening on Wednesdays? I would wait until tonight to say that we got screwed again... But man if that is the case then I am totally done with SCEE.

The PSN EU store has been updating in the morning since 2 weeks.
Why else would EU store have gotten Resident Evil 6 demo and like 10+ new games and stuff on PSN store just like 1 hour ago today and the only update that is missing is DOTP 2013 expansion?
The PSN store always updates all the new stuff at the same time

Why else would EU store have gotten Resident Evil 6 demo and like 10+ new games and stuff on PSN store just like 1 hour ago today and the only update that is missing is DOTP 2013 expansion?

Oh alright then, didn't know that. Well in that case, yes we got screwed again lol. Any idea if you can download the expansion from the US store and use it on a copy of the game you bought on the EU store?
I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
Store updates are always on official european Playstation Blog on WEDNESDAYS afternoon. For me it's about 3 hours wait till the update on that blog and 6 hours till the stuff land on PS STORE.
 RE 6 demo was an exeption, they said it would be on 18 weeks ago. Some things (demos, games) just have it that way.
We must wait 6 hours for the expansion :/

(sorry for my english)

Oh alright then, didn't know that. Well in that case, yes we got screwed again lol. Any idea if you can download the expansion from the US store and use it on a copy of the game you bought on the EU store?

Yes, you can mix them however you like.

It isn't exclusively wednesdays you know, some things just come out early. The resi demo is one of these. walking dead episode three came out on a friday as well. Just wait till tonight at the very least before condemming sony to hell. 

I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
I cant even find the game on the US store i guess its just not ment to be.
I am Black/Green
I am Black/Green
I am both selfish and instinctive. I value growth and community, as long as they favour my own objectives; I enjoy nature, and I particularly enjoy watching parts of nature die. At best
I cant even find the game on the US store i guess its just not ment to be.

Type it into the search bar, that's what I hear works. Have fun. 

I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
I know that we got the main game DotP 2013 on wednesday, 20th. June, very LATE in the afternoon!!
I can remember that I checked it on that day several times after midday but didn't find anything.

So please, relax. We will get the Expansion today on wednesday.
According to experience, everything in Store should be updated at last around 18:00 local time in the EU.

So check it then, I'm sure the Expansion will be available today to download...

Have fun and see you online
I know that we got the main game DotP 2013 on wednesday, 20th. June, very LATE in the afternoon!!
I can remember that I checked it on that day several times after midday but didn't find anything.

So please, relax. We will get the Expansion today on wednesday.
According to experience, everything in Store should be updated at last around 18:00 local time in the EU.

So check it then, I'm sure the Expansion will be available today to download...

Have fun and see you online

I just try to pretend it's released on the 20th. But i will check at 1800 ;P
I am White/Black
I am White/Black
I'm both orderly and selfish. I act mostly for my own benefit, but I respect and help my community - Specially when it helps me. At best, I'm loyal and dedicated; at worst, I'm elitist and shrewd.
Here it is
 http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/09/19/heads-up-game-store-update-19-september-2012/

Magic 2013 Expansion
Prices: £3.19,€3.99,AU$6.95
Availability: All

Anyone from PSN EU got it by now?
Yes, I got it.
Im from Poland and i downloaded expansion for free. I think this is sony mistake. From other country account it cost 5E.
Edit:

NM, it's up now.
Yep they always make European customers wait. It's an even bigger micky-take when you bare in mind that Stainless Games is based in the Isle of Wight, maybe just once they should release it in Europe first and make the US wait a day or two
Yeah, yeah, you guys have it so rough. I'm still here waiting for the iPad update. I could have been spending this time unlocking cards while my students are taking tests. Alas, now I just get to sit here and hit refresh a lot.
Yes, I got it.
Im from Poland and i downloaded expansion for free. I think this is sony mistake. From other country account it cost 5E.

And it's still for free O.o ?!
It has to be some kind of mistake
Purchased it...I just searched for Magic Duels 2013 in the search bar, it wasn't showing up anywhere else.  Looks like we got screwed on the deck unlock keys though...nowhere to be found.
Oh don't even start. The EU's PS Plus is 10 times better than the North American version. You guys get tons of good AAA titles like Red dead Redemption, Dead Space 2, Motorstorm Apocolypse, Deus Ex, the list goes on and on and they give us crap downloadble games every single month. Borderlands is the only full release they've given us in like 4 months and that's only cuase they did it as a marketing stunt w/ the release of Borderlands 2. Every other game they give us complete and utter trash.

P.S. Is the expansion still free on Poland store? If so, I'm making a Polish account asap Laughing