Transform cards and counters

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I have a card that transforms but id like to put a ring that gives a +1/+1 Counter every upkeep step, when i flip it over do i lose the counters? and if you put an enchantment on the card would it lose that either.

The last part of this is if this card has an enchantment on it giving it a -13/-0 and i play a creature that soulbonds to it and gives them both hexproof would the enchantment go away?  
Transforming a permanent does not cause counters to be removed, and will not cause any auras to fall off of it unless it is no longer a legal object for that aura to enchant.

Hexproof does not cause auras already attached to be removed. It will only prevent auras from being cast targeting that permanent or player. 
Ever feel like people on these forums can't possibly understand how wrong they are? Feeling trolled? Don't get mad. Report Post.
None of these will go away; they'll remain on the newly transformed creature.

I have a card that transforms but id like to put a ring that gives a +1/+1 Counter every upkeep step, when i flip it over do i lose the counters? and if you put an enchantment on the card would it lose that either.

The counters will stay on.  The aura will also stay on, unless the transformed side can't be enchanted by the aura in which case the aura will go to the graveyard.

The last part of this is if this card has an enchantment on it giving it a -13/-0 and i play a creature that soulbonds to it and gives them both hexproof would the enchantment go away?  

No.  Auras only target when they are spells.  After they resolve and are enchanting something, they aren't targeting, so hexproof or shroud won't remove them.

ok cool i didnt think so