Hexblade Cursing?

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Is there any way, feat or otherwise, for a Hexblade to gain the Warlock's Curse feature? Not for the damage bonus but just for rules benifits like from magical items and warlock paragon paths?
There is not any way for the hexblade to gain a warlock's curse.

The pact weapon class feature can be exploited fairly easily, so there is no need for them have a curse.
Well that's lame! Might sweet talk my DM into letting me "Curse" my enemies, just so I can get magic item and paragon path bonuses :D
It's because things like Curses were considered "complicated" and largely removed in Essentials classes.
D&D Next = D&D: Quantum Edition
Oh I get that, it's kind of a big pain in the butt to remember to use your minor action EVERY round to curse your enemy.  I was just wondering if it were possible to do so for a Hexblade.  I'm creating a Tiefling Infernal Pact Hexblade and was just trying to look into my options. 
hexblade don't have warlock curse, not because to strip them of complexity, but to make them diferent from warlock...you can have a warlock and an hexblade on the same party and they won't overlap
Oh I get that, it's kind of a big pain in the butt to remember to use your minor action EVERY round to curse your enemy.  I was just wondering if it were possible to do so for a Hexblade.  I'm creating a Tiefling Infernal Pact Hexblade and was just trying to look into my options. 

You don't have to use it every round - indeed, there's often little need to re-use it until the current target conks out.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
On a related note, is a tiefling infernal pact hexblade eligible for paragon paths with the requirement 'Infernal Pact' (e.g. Hellbringer, Life-Stealer, Tharos Imposter...)?