[Post Rotation] G/B Zombie Apocalypse

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
So... what happens when you grisly salvage or tracker instinct your one Zombie Apocalypse? I think it's a dead card in here. 

I found Carmen Sandiego before you were born unless you're Zlehtnoba.

It´s not a win con. But i will test this. Maybe put two, maybe cut the Zombie Apocalypse
But you have to admit that it have a great impact in a deck like this.

facepalm.gif

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

I did some calculations
The possibility of Grisly Salvage drop the Zombie Apocalypse starts in 20,67%, and grows until 31,58% by the turn 15.
I can handle with that. By the way, Zombie Apocalypse is not a necessary Wincon. Just a bomb and i´m still testing.

Right now i feel like the deck works better with:
-2 Liliana of the veil
-2 Tragic Slip
-1 Tracker's Instincts
+1 Zombie Apocalypse

replacing this cards with more zombies

any help? 

I'm brainstorming something similar. My list seems more "deathfed" than yourS. Also has more creatures less spells.

4 Grave Crawler
4 Slitherhead
4 Diregraf Ghoul
4 Lolteth Troll
3 Splinterfright
4 Dreg Mangler
3 Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord
2 Ghoultree

4 Tragic Slip
4 Grisly Salvage
2 Liliana

4 O. tombs
4 Woodland Cemetery
1 Grim Backwoods
3 Cavern of Souls
6 Swamp
4 Forest

Sideboard

4 Golgari Charm
4 Abrupt Decay
2 Disciple of Bolas
1 Gnaw to the bone
2 Knight of Infamy
2 Tormods Crypt
I'm brainstorming something similar. My list seems more "deathfed" than yourS. Also has more creatures less spells.

4 Grave Crawler
4 Slitherhead
4 Diregraf Ghoul
4 Lolteth Troll
3 Splinterfright
4 Dreg Mangler
3 Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord
2 Ghoultree

4 Tragic Slip
4 Grisly Salvage
2 Liliana

4 O. tombs
4 Woodland Cemetery
1 Grim Backwoods
3 Cavern of Souls
6 Swamp
4 Forest

Sideboard

4 Golgari Charm
4 Abrupt Decay
2 Disciple of Bolas
1 Gnaw to the bone
2 Knight of Infamy
2 Tormods Crypt

grafdigger's cage = I beat you
the new 2 mana cost white enchantment = i beat you

this deck is good thought but bad in tournament :X

Worry only about the current. Think about the rest. And you wont have to worry.

The only decks that would be playing Rest In Peace would be a UW control deck, because any other archetype would suffer severely from that card, much more likely to see Tormods Crypt or Ground Seal than Rest In Peace. If a deck played that card I wouldn't be worried anyway because that would mean that they aren't running lingering souls or haunted moor land or any flashback card, and snap caster. Therefore it'd be a weaker control deck.

Nihil spellibomb and Cage have been around yet BR Zombies still thrived. I don't see your point. That's like saying no one should play any spells because blue will forever have counter spells to you. It's just something you have to play around.
I'm brainstorming something similar. My list seems more "deathfed" than yourS. Also has more creatures less spells. 4 Grave Crawler 4 Slitherhead 4 Diregraf Ghoul 4 Lolteth Troll 3 Splinterfright 4 Dreg Mangler 3 Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord 2 Ghoultree 4 Tragic Slip 4 Grisly Salvage 2 Liliana 4 O. tombs 4 Woodland Cemetery 1 Grim Backwoods 3 Cavern of Souls 6 Swamp 4 Forest Sideboard 4 Golgari Charm 4 Abrupt Decay 2 Disciple of Bolas 1 Gnaw to the bone 2 Knight of Infamy 2 Tormods Crypt

I really liked your list. Seems really really fast at all. I´m gonna change mine too and put the control cards on the sideboard.But i still think that this deck needs Rancor in the main list.

Thinking in switch the Primordial Hydra for Deadbridge Goliath too

grafdigger's cage = I beat you 
the new 2 mana cost white enchantment = i beat you
this deck is good thought but bad in tournament :X

read grafdigger's cage again. The cage only bother Grave Crawler in that list.
No problems at all for Splinterfright, Dreg Mangler, Jarad and Slitherhead graveyard related abilities.

I really like Rancor I just couldn't decide what to swap out for them. So I left it out. I suppose swapping out the Slitherheads n some Diregraf ghouls wouldn't couldn't hurt for a playset of Rancors. Trample is pretty important to have
Sign In to post comments