Prestidigitation for everyone?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi all, in a new campaign I'm trying to be as innovative, cunning and downright clever with the tools my character (a Changeling Assassin Executioner) has. I've been doing pretty well but one trick which eludes me is prestidigitation. With that my character could cause some serious havoc but alas, as far as I'm aware there's no way to get it as anything except an encounter power (multiclass into Wizard).

Am I wrong here? Is there any equipment which will give me this wonderful power? Another feat perhaps? I'd honestly give a LOT for the flexibility this spell offers...
You can pick it up with two feats.  Fey Bond (you can skip this if your origin is already fey) plus Fey Cantrip which allows you to pick up one wizard cantrip.  Both are heroic tier, but Fey Bond requires you to have training in Arcana.  But you also gain +2 diplomacy and bluff, and read/write/speak Elven.

Also Hedge Wizard Gloves (level 4).  And Magicians Ring (level 14).
Ours is a world where people don't know what they want, and are willing to go through hell to get it. -Don Marquis
You can pick it up with two feats.  Fey Bond (you can skip this if your origin is already fey) plus Fey Cantrip which allows you to pick up one wizard cantrip.  Both are heroic tier, but Fey Bond requires you to have training in Arcana.  But you also gain +2 diplomacy and bluff, and read/write/speak Elven.

Also Hedge Wizard Gloves (level 4).  And Magicians Ring (level 14).

Oy vey. You're a saviour, the ring is perfect. I can't believe I missed it. Thanks so much!
Sign In to post comments