Sideboard
2x Nevermore
3x Detention Sphere
3x Dyrad Militant 
2x Garruk, Primal Hunter
2x Supreme Verdict 
1x Loxodon Smiter
2x Cursebreak

Standard GW Aggro. Avacyn's Pilgrim and Arbor Elf provide mana acceleration to get the deck dropping Loxodon Smiter on turn two. Dryad Militant on the other hand provides a better answer to Izzet Delver as it banishes their instants and sorceries making Runechanter's Pike less powerful to drop in. Loxodon Smite is my answer to anyone who thinks that counterspells are nice, it also protects me to a degree from Rakdos' ability to make you discard. Silverblade Paladin is just so good here, double striking Restoration Angel with an Azorius Charm behind it is a nice way to gain 6 life or have protection when swinging with Loxodon Smiter/Thragtusk so that they hit without taking damage during the first strike. Speaking of Thragtusk, I just love the shenanigans that I can pull with him.

The spells are pretty basic, Selesnya Charm gives one of my creatures (probably the one soul-bounded with Silverblade Paladin +2/+2 and trample). Azorius Charm can help me when I'm in a tight spot and need to gain life quickly or bounce an attacker/blocker on top of their deck. Oblivion Ring is there to deal with any Planeswalkers or other annoying permanents that are causing me grief. Farseek is just awesome and broken with the new shock lands. Ajani allows me to beef up my creatures during my turn (provided that I'm using Gavony at the end of my opponents turn) with counters and let them go to town with flying and double strike.

Another direction I've thought about taking the deck is splash black and putting in the Overgrown Tombs in place of Hinter Harborland so they can be fetched with Farseek and gain access to the Lotleth Troll, Corpsejack Meance and Unburial Rites. Blue's biggest advantage is ability to leave open mana and have them guessing if I'm using it on Gavony or counterspells.