obident servant.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
We have a level 1 artificer in our group and there is a daily power called obedient servant, we dont know where to find the stats of this construct. Like how much HP does it have along with ac and other stats. If any one knows that answer to this or where i could get information on it that would be greatly appreciated.
It's a Summon, so it uses the standard rules for Summoning, printed in Arcane Power, the Rules Compendium, I think a couple of Player's Handbooks, and in the Compendium itself.

From the Compendium:
Summoner’s Defenses: The summoned creature’s defenses equal the summoner’s, not including any temporary bonuses or penalties.

Hit Points: The summoned creature’s maximum hit points equal the summoner’s bloodied value. When the summoned creature drops to 0 hit points, it is destroyed, and the summoner loses a healing surge. If the summoner has no healing surges left, the summoner instead takes damage equal to half his or her bloodied value.
    The summoned creature lacks healing surges, but if an effect allows it to spend a healing surge, the summoner can spend a healing surge for it. The summoned creature, rather than the summoner, then gains the benefit of the healing surge.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.
PHB2 was the initial publication of the summon rules.
Thank you, I'm never sure about that, since I never use summons.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.
Thank you so much!
Sign In to post comments