[RTR-ICD] Rogue's Passage

30 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rogue's Passage

Rogue's Passage

Land (U)
: Add to your mana pool.
, : Target creature is unblockable this turn.
Rumors quickly spread among thieves about a labyrinth without walls and a prize beyond all measures of worth.
Rogue's Passage
Land (U)
: Add to your mana pool.
, : Target creature is unblockable this turn.
Rumors quickly spread among thieves about a labyrinth without walls and a prize beyond all measures of worth.

Great card!
Seems cool.  Depends how often board stalls are relevant in RTR limited, but I bet it'll be good.
Totally nixes those awful board stalls of limited.

I found Carmen Sandiego before you were born unless you're Zlehtnoba.

I like this. Going to be sick in Sele. Making a fatty unblockable is always fun.
Interesting card I'm not sure how often I will maindeck it but still interesting.

Check out my twitch.tv stream below where I play magic online limited queues. Don't forget to follow if you enjoy what I'm presenting to show your support!

http://twitch.tv/dpg20__

Pretty awesome, and uncommon.  Not sure about limited because of colorless though.
worship the horn
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28209491/Conch_Horn
Vraska loves this card so. Very. Much.
I think this will be a pretty decent EDH/Commander card for agressive decks.  Especially pushing for 21 general damage
:For autocarding, write [ c ] card name [ / c ] You can also do [*c=lightning bolt]'Bolt[/c*] to get 'Bolt sigged because I always forget to do it
Well...it'll let one of the myriad 6-7cc creatures get through.

"We wlll kill them all."

Awesome card.  I wonder how much play this will get.
Slave of Tibalt. Currently trading for foils of my bro. PM me. Tarmogoyf on Twitter. Follow me. Team GFG Guns, Fame, Glory Those that require a sig for the ego simply haven't had enough kind words thrown his or her way. Currently looking for prerelease Plains! People who have mailed me rares:
Show
Malpheas: THANK YOU FOR THE FOIL TIBALT, YOU BEAUTIFUL GUY, YOU! Suudsu2200: Armageddon! Sèance, Dominating Licid, Words of War, Gaea's Anthem, Momentous Fall, Nyxathid PM me to make it happen. Your username will end up here, as the cards you sent me. I reserve the right to order your usernames by the cards I liked the best. Oh, and if you send me some Islands in the package, I'll sign them and mail them back.
Quite nice.
Has a Control manland flavor in it, but probably most usefull for cheap pumped up finishers in aggressive-pinger decks.
Sooo... they make borderline unplayable LD, and then they add insult to injury with a land that makes Wayfaring Temple good.
IMAGE(http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af108/acatan/sigwynzermancopy.png) Signature by IMAGE(http://www.poke-amph.com/heartgoldsoulsilver/sprites/258.png)
i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r639/daygl0...

Who needs a guildgate when you've got an awesome secret fake wall gate? 

IMAGE(http://steamsignature.com/status/default/76561197995631463.png) No longer a commander as of 7/29/13.

Feels like the opposite of Mystifying Maze. Should be pretty sick in non-greedy limited decks.
this is a great card if you're not worried about fixing.
This card is awesome.
Close to being a first-pick in this environment. What a card!
~ Guides I Have Been Silly Enough To Write ~
Budget Duals and Fetches in Multiplayer
CadaverousBl00m's Guide To Multiplayer Artifice
Multiplayer Tribal Format

~ Latest Multiplayer Ramblings: Appearing on my blog when I feel like it ~
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Rise of the Eldrazi Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Worldwake Post-Rotation
Kitchen Table Pricewatch: Zendikar Post-Rotation
Previous Multiplayer Concoctions
Elemental, My Dear Watson (Rainbow Elementals)
Watch The Little Birdies! (Bird Tribal with Proliferate)
Kavu Kavu Kavu Banana (Kavu Predator aggro)
Faerie Bleeder (The "Death By A Thousand Cuts" Faerie deck)
Braaiiins! (Mono-black Zombie control)
Verhexterring (Jinxed Ring / Grave Pact)
Flourishing Blowflies ( -1/-1 Counters)
Insane with Vraska. Or just insane.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
My karn edh deck just got a new colorless land. That this land will see many edh decks for sure
I like this. Going to be sick in Sele. Making a fatty unblockable is always fun.

Golgari, really.  Selesnya is about swarming, Golgari is about making things huge by scavanging the dead onto the survivors.

Also, if you get any sabeteur abilities, it's worth it: With Stealer of Secrets, you pay 5 (Including the 1 for not using this for mana) to deal 2 and draw a card -- pointless early, but life-saving in topdeck mode.

"Enjoy your screams, Sarpadia - they will soon be muffled beneath snow and ice."

Follow me to No Goblins Allowed

A M:tG/D&D message board with a good community and usable software

THE COALITION WAR GAME -Phyrexian Chief Praetor
Round 1: (4-1-2, 1 kill)
Round 2: (16-8-2, 4 kills)
Round 3: (18-9-2, 1 kill)
Round 4: (22-10-0, 2 kills)
Round 5: (56-16-3, 9 kills)
Round 6: (8-7-1)

Last Edited by Ralph on blank, 1920

Seems pretty amazing alongside Ajani, Caller of the Pride.
The "rarity because of Limited" argument dies with this card. This is fine at uncommon, but Celestial Colonnade and it's ilk absolutely had to be rare because it would have "ruined Limited".

Orzhova Witness

Restarting Quotes Block
58086748 wrote:
58335208 wrote:
Disregard women acquire chase rares.
There are a lot of dudes for whom this is not optional.
97820278 wrote:
144532521 wrote:
How;s a 2 drop 1/2, Flying broken? What am I missing?
You're missing it because *turns Storm Crows sideways* all your base are belong to Chuck Norris and every other overused meme ever.
I don't see how the Zendikar manlands are relevant. They were duals that had powerful, additional abilities. Spontaneous blockers, attackers, and reliable mana sources. Not just Artful Dodge on a stick.
Favorite set: Arabian Nights Favorite planeswalker: Taysir, the One Made of Five Favorite book cycle: Ice Age Favorite creature type(s): Elephant (W), Minotaur (R), Shade (B), Spider (G), Cephalid (U) Myr (Artifact) Pauper: Monoblack Control Modern: Zombie Tribal; Unyaro Stax Cube: The Moons of Mirrodin
The "rarity because of Limited" argument dies with this card. This is fine at uncommon, but Celestial Colonnade and it's ilk absolutely had to be rare because it would have "ruined Limited".

Yeah. Giving a creature unblockable is exactly the same as a Serra Angel land that conveniently fixes your mana!
Also this will be best in Rakdos Sligh. It doesn't have to splash for a third color, and this gives it the evasion it needs late game to get that extra damage in. Its also incredible with the Rakdos lifelinker and miscellaneous high power, lower toughness bodies.
Close to being a first-pick in this environment. What a card!

Agreed, with all the bombs running around.

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
I freakin' love it. I need one for Kozilek, Butcher of Truth EDH, one for Dakkon Blackblade EDH, and 2-3 for a terrible RDW with Runechanter's Pike and Hound of Griselbrand.
Rules Adviser, casual tournament organizer, lover of EDH and MtG evangelist.