Sorin, Lord of Innistrad deck

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Im building casual deck around Sorin, Lord of Innistrad. I have only 1 copy and im not buying another 1...
Need help with core build of the deck.
Will this works:
4 royal assassin
4 gideon's lawkeeper
4 nip gwyllion
4 Gideon's Avenger

Got some cmc 5 to 7 angels and demons in it, prevents and destroy ench/artifact.

Tnx for help
Im building casual deck around Sorin, Lord of Innistrad. I have only 1 copy and im not buying another 1...

Building a deck around a single card (of which you are unwilling to buy multiples) doesn't seem like a great idea...

Anyway, Sorin, Lord Of Innistrad is usually included in :B::W: Token decks - where they can take advantage of its abilities.

Before we go any further, you should post your budget and if you have any format or legality restrictions - it's all pretty basic stuff.

Here is a deck I built on these forums a little while ago around Sorin, Lord Of Innistrad (altered to include only a singleton):

4 Vault Of The ArchAngel
4 Caves Of Koilos
8 Swamp
8 Plains

4 Doomed Traveler

1 Sorin, Lord Of Innistrad

3 RuneChanter's Pike
4 Shrine Of Loyal Legions
4 Intangible Virtue 
4 Honor Of The Pure
4 Gather The TownsFolk
4 Oblivion Ring
4 MidNight Haunting
4 Lingering Souls

This is the kind of thing I would be building - you need to build a deck which supports the card.

How to autocard: 

Show

[*c]CardName[/*c] (remove the *'s) to autocard!

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

Remove the *'s to autodeck!

So if im correct, i have to throw in cards that produce tokens instead creatures that combos with each other?
And yes, its casual deck with no restrictions.

So if im correct, i have to throw in cards that produce tokens instead creatures that combos with each other?

Nope. You need to build around Sorin, Lord Of Innistrad. Sorin, Lord Of Innistrad makes Tokens - you could build a Token deck, Sorin, Lord Of Innistrad makes Vampires - you could make a Vampire deck, Sorin, Lord Of Innistrad works with Counters - you could build a deck which abuses counters, etc, etc.

Don't just build a deck, and put Sorin, Lord Of Innistrad in it, build the deck around Sorin, Lord Of Innistrad.

casual deck with no restrictions.

So if you have no restrictions...why not run a playset of Sorin, Lord Of Innistrad? Why not just copy one of the various excellent decks in Standard that run Sorin, Lord Of Innistrad?

How to autocard: 

Show

[*c]CardName[/*c] (remove the *'s) to autocard!

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

Remove the *'s to autodeck!

Sign In to post comments