Not able to access Dungeon magazine articles?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi all,

So I'm logged in with a subscription, but when I look at the dungeon articles most of them have the red dragon symbol for "subscriber only" and the titels are greyed out, which means I can't access them. What gives? I'm a subscriber, and my account is active. Anyone know what's going on?

Thank you! 
Are you looking at this month's issue, or some other? If it's this months, this is as it should be - none of those articles have been released yet. Usually only a minority if any of them come out for most of the month, with most articles appearing within a few days of each other near the end of the month. Or at least, that's the pattern I've usually observed when I've been paying enough attention to know.

Jeff Heikkinen

I have permanently left these forums.

Bad moderation decisions were the last straw, but there were other factors too.

But if you see this and are into tabletop RPGs and/or Final Fantasy and similar JRPGs, why not check out my site at philosoraptorgames.com?

Are you looking at this month's issue, or some other? If it's this months, this is as it should be - none of those articles have been released yet. Usually only a minority if any of them come out for most of the month, with most articles appearing within a few days of each other near the end of the month. Or at least, that's the pattern I've usually observed when I've been paying enough attention to know.

Thanks for the help! I really would LOVE to get some DMing help by this Wednesday, and seeing as I pay for the subscription you'd think that wouldn't be a problem. Anyway, when I click the link for this issue, 206, it lets me view one article. However, when I click 205, NONE are available (all greyed out). Same for 204. However, for 203 I can see them all. Is this normal? Can I really not view them for about three months back? 

Also, if that really is the case (which is a major bummer) is there any way to sort adventures by appropriate levels and/or settings?

Thank you!
This is what you should be able to download if your subscription is working properly:

206: 1 article
205: 6 articles 
204: 7 articles
203: 5 articles

If this is not working for you, I would try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and if that doesn't work, contact customer support.

You can also check your account's subcription history by going to accounts.wizards.com/content/AccountDeta... and then selecting "Manage D&D Insider Account" and then "My Subscription History."
Got it! Thanks for your help. I logged in from a different computer and it's working, so it must have been an issue with cache/cookies. 

On a different note, is there any good way to browse the archives better than the archive database I see here? For instnance, I'm looking for an adventure in eberron for levels 6-8ish. Is there any way to sort that? 

Thank you! 
Ironicly enough, the article Dead for a Spell in the current issue sounds PERFECT. But it's not available yet. How fitting :-p
Sign In to post comments