the release of 1940 2nd edition

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello everyone,

I was just checking on amazon.com and found out that they are selling europe and pacific 1940 2nd edition. They are selling them for $72.00 but they only have 2 or 3 copies of each left. I won't be able to buy them until January of next year (I don't think keeping them in stock for 5 or 6 months is too much to ask). Are they planning on making more or should I just forget the whole thing (No, I am not interested in buying them from you on eBay for $200+ apiece!). I would have liked more of a heads up from the avalonhill site.

Incidentally, has WOTC totally thrown you guys out in the cold? The AH homepage still lists Ikusa as an upcoming game.
Seriously, did some egregious scumbag(s) buy up all the copies hoping to sell them on eBay for a few hundred each?
You shouldn't have any problem getting the new games.  If they are indeed selling out that quickly, another print run should be coming relatively soon.

Incidentally, has WOTC totally thrown you guys out in the cold? The AH homepage still lists Ikusa as an upcoming game.

Pretty much

Thanks Krieghund.

I've decided to buy them in October instead of January. I'll just have to defer some other planned purchases. (Don't worry, I will only buy one copy of each and I'm not interested in reselling.)
Sign In to post comments