WB Exalted

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Murder.  A little more removal.  I'd also put in the Black Exalted Knight for protection from O-Rings, Fiend Hunters, and Pacifisms.

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg)

Personally, I think War Falcon is a terrible card. You'd do better boarding in 4 Knights of Infamy. I get that Tribute to Hunger doubles as removal and life advantage, but a well-timed Essence Harvest is more effective. (A loss of 4 life nets you 4 life and creates an 8-life-point gap, for example.)

Isolated Chapel is a must.  

I found Carmen Sandiego before you were born unless you're Zlehtnoba.

Not a fan of Murder due to the 1BB casting cost.

I feel like the 21 creatures (plus 4 Lingering Souls) should work. As for the black knight I was planning to put some in the sideboard to swap with the white one. Zombies are more popular then any white deck in my meta.

Thanks for the input, captainhammer (lol just watched Dr Horrible yesterday)
And I really do like the War Falcon here. You're pretty well guaranteed to have it attacking as a 3/2 on the second turn,which is pretty solid.

Quoted: Isnt this why people like delver. 3/2 flyer T2 fun.

The Tributes are more for removal then the life gain. And my friend can't start playing fnm till after the rotation. So no on GftT and Doom Blade or the Chapel
And I really do like the War Falcon here. You're pretty well guaranteed to have it attacking as a 3/2 on the second turn,which is pretty solid. Quoted: Isnt this why people like delver. 3/2 flyer T2 fun. The Tributes are more for removal then the life gain. And my friend can't start playing fnm till after the rotation. So no on GftT and Doom Blade or the Chapel

The Chapel is from Innistrad and isn't rotating.

Oh sweet. In it goes. Replace 2 of each. Thanks for the good news.
While I put multiple Tormented Souls in all of my black decks, I abhor the idea of using more than one in this deck because you're only assured of three damage per turn once all of them are out since they can't block.
Im running 3 to make sure he gets 1 into play. Plus if he gets a Sublime Archangel out the extras get exalted.
It's still three damage per turn, rather than six or nine.
You understand Dever's a great deck because it's a 3/2 flyer supported by a host of removal and counters, right? You don't have much removal at all, so basically the falcon's a 2/1 flying wall that with the right creature out becomes an attacker. I suggest loading up on removal, since chump blocking is this deck's greatest weakness. 

I found Carmen Sandiego before you were born unless you're Zlehtnoba.

Do you feel I should just play 1 and hope to draw it? Law of probability. Having 3 equals better chance to get 1.
You do what you want, but I'd run either two or zero for your friend.  I'd replace one of them and, possibly, Sorin with a white or black 'walker s/he has a double of.  Only replace Sorin if s/he doesn't have a double of him and/or you're using him as a staple in the deck.  I included the staple exception because it's the only reason I run a single.
Sign In to post comments