Destroy all and protection from color question

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi!
1) My opponent has a creature with protection from green in play. I have Enchanted Evening in play and i cast Primeval Light. Is his creature destroyed?
2) My opponent has a creature with protection from red in play. I cast Pyroclasm. Is his creature dealt damage?

Thanks
protection protects from DEBT

Damage
Enchant/Equip
Block
Target

1) yes it is
also all his lands
you're evil!

2) no, because of the D from DEBT
proud member of the 2011 community team
Thanks! I am not evil [] it's just that i like to see him gather all his permanents and dump them [smiley:crazy]
1) My opponent has a creature with protection from green in play. I have Enchanted Evening in play and i cast Primeval Light. Is his creature destroyed?

All of your opponent's permanents are destroyed. That includes artifacts, planeswalkers, lands, and creatures.
2) My opponent has a creature with protection from red in play. I cast Pyroclasm. Is his creature dealt damage?

The damage is prevented. Any damage that would be dealt by red sources to that creature is prevented.
Thanks! I am not evil [] it's just that i like to see him gather all his permanents and dump them [smiley:crazy]

I think, maybe, just possibly, you're not sure of the term evil...

Autocarding
Please Please Please Autocard/// / / / [c]Protean Hydra[/c] => Protean Hydra / / / I can't read the cards you reference without it... / Well, ok, I CAN read the cards, but it involves opening Gatherer, looking your card up by name, hoping it's spelled right, and... I'm just too lazy to do it, alright? Please Autocard.