RU Liquimetal Combo

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey Guys, I posted this earlier as one of my $15 things, but I quite like it and was wondering if anyone had any improvements:

:R::U: LiquiMetal Coating for $10.57

4 Terramorphic Expanse
8 Island
12 Mountain

4 Frostling
4 Hearth Kami
4 Kaijin Of The Vanishing Touch
4 Lantern Spirit
4 Yuki-Onna

4 LiquiMetal Coating
4 Echoing Ruin
4 Muddle The Mixture
4 Sunder From Within

Muddle The Mixture transmutes for LiquiMetal Coating which you use to turn things into artifacts and destroy them with Echoing Ruin (which gets better with multiple LiquiMetal Coating and it can be trasmuted into too! ), Hearth Kami (pay 0 to destroy Lands, and it can be trasmuted into too!), Sunder From Within and Yuki-Onna (who can be played repeatedly).

Basically, it needs to be Modern legal, and costs less than $15 (I use CoolStuffInc, but most places are going to have very similar prices).

I know :G: gets access to Splinter but I couldn't find any other good repeatable :G: Artifact destruction (or any budget way of getting Splinter into my hand ).[/quote]

Alterations made:

How to autocard: 

Show

[*c]CardName[/*c] (remove the *'s) to autocard!

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

Remove the *'s to autodeck!

I love you for using a spirit theme.

Mizzium Transreliquat can become another coating, or copy coated things.

Your mana curve is a bit wonky, I would cut a set of a 4-mana thing for something cheaper. Dreamcatcher does not seem too useful here, maybe some Frostling or something for some early weeinie control?

Lantern Spirit for some clunky spiritcraft insurance?

Adamaro, First to Desire likes when your opponent has no lands, but I guess so does pretty much everything as well. 
Any deck with Liquimetal Coating needs Viashino Heretics. 
I love you for using a spirit theme.

All goood points. I'll alter the deck.

How to autocard: 

Show

[*c]CardName[/*c] (remove the *'s) to autocard!

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

Remove the *'s to autodeck!