Angels Deck Help

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello. I don't know exactly where this should go so I have posted it in the "new/returning" and on here. I played MTG in Middle school (about 15 years ago) and then again around when Alara Reborn came out. I always played with friends and for fun. I now just got back into playing because of the Magic Celebration event. I would like to build a pure Angel deck and would like to play more competitively. I would like to build both a competitive standard Angels deck and a competitive all around Angels deck. This is what I have so far:

1x Ajani, Caller of the Pride
1x Akroma, Angel of Wrath
1x Angel of Jubilation
1x Reya Dawnbringer
1x Angelic Arbiter
1x Serra Angel
1x Serra's Embrace
1x Sublime Archangel
1x Angel's Feather
1x Angel Song
1x Healing Salve
1x Shieldmate's Blessing
1x Prison Term
2x Ring of Thune
2x Angelic Benediction
2x Armored Ascension
3x Chancellor of the Annex
3x Herald of War
3x Serra Avenger
3x Divine Favor
3x Oblivion Ring
4x Pacifism
22x Plains

Please help!

Thanks,
Barby

*Barby *

139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Kaalia of the Vast?

Seems like a great card but I'm running a mono white angels deck.

*Barby *

You won't be able to do it. You need moar ramp.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.

Is it possible to at least stick to white and 1 other color as opposed to 3 colors?

*Barby *

Is it possible to at least stick to white and 1 other color as opposed to 3 colors?

You could go with green or green/red.
139359831 wrote:
There really are no mono white cards to build your ramp up if you add green you could use Mirari's Wake that is how my angel deck runs. Although red has Seething song and its many friends that do basically the same thing which also opens up Basandra, Battle Seraph Gisela, Blade of Goldnight and Razia, Boros Archangel. So either is a viable option.
Sign In to post comments