AI Takeover Ranked

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Does anyone know what's happening when AI takes over a ranked 1v1? Does that mean the opponent exited to dashboard or unplugged? If they conced match should be over. This only happens to me when winning a ranked game against obedient deak and gobbos players. Just wondering what's going on.
New Magic policy is that every match must be played to the end. Even the world championships now include 'AI takeover' to prevent the would-be winner from getting bored with too easy a win. We should be thankful for the chance to play Magic at all, especially when the matches are drawn out an additional 15 minutes where we still have the chance to lose against a non-human opponent. I personally believe that even if you win at that point, you should have to play another AI match, since the former human opponent might have made some bad moves early on that caused the AI to lose.
Thanks for the xplanation. I don't know if the reasoning makes sense, but I understand what's going on now
New Magic policy is that every match must be played to the end. Even the world championships now include 'AI takeover' to prevent the would-be winner from getting bored with too easy a win. We should be thankful for the chance to play Magic at all, especially when the matches are drawn out an additional 15 minutes where we still have the chance to lose against a non-human opponent. I personally believe that even if you win at that point, you should have to play another AI match, since the former human opponent might have made some bad moves early on that caused the AI to lose.

LOL, props on coming up with that.

You're a lose cannon.

"I played 70 card decks before it was cool to play 70 card decks." -Random M:tG hipster