Paypal issues fixed?

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
I finally received the cards I ordered with paypal, so it seems paypal is working again. I also received a draft pack, I would assume, as compensation for the outage. Is this right?
PayPal isn't available yet, but will be after tomorrow's downtime.  We were able to get players their product and a Draft Pack for the delay. 

Thanks for your patience. 
PayPal isn't available yet, but will be after tomorrow's downtime.  We were able to get players their product and a Draft Pack for the delay. 

Thanks for your patience. 

wait, did you just I get free product? or just some people?
Probably just those that were affected by the paypay malfunction.
Correct, for those folks who were affected, we added a draft pack to all the orders.
Correct, for those folks who were affected, we added a draft pack to all the orders.

What awesome customer service.  How come everytime WOTC does something awesome nobody really says anything? 
PureMTGO.com
Cape Fear Games located in Wilmington, NC. Get 20% extra MTGO credit for your paper cards.
But if we call this awesome, what are we gonna call Breaking Bad?!
Free Speech
Free speech is the right to speak your mind without government censorship and without fear of extralegal retaliation like harassment or violence. That’s all! Free speech doesn’t include the right to speak your mind on any forum anywhere. The government may not prevent you from speaking, but private parties, like blog owners or corporations, aren’t required to let you use their property as your platform. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be believed or to be taken seriously. People may mock, ridicule or laugh at what you say, or they may reject it outright. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be listened to. People who don’t desire to hear your opinion can hang up on you, block you on social media, change the channel, close the browser tab. Free speech doesn’t give you the right to bombard people with harassing messages or otherwise force them to pay attention to you against their will. And free speech doesn’t include the right to suffer no consequences whatsoever for your expressed opinions.
Complainers just like to complain.
Btw Nushae is awesome.

Let Wotc know that Standard Pauper needs in game support! WoTc does listen! HERE

BETA BOARDS Moderator

Want to know about the next Magic Online Player Run Events? Then click the link and check it out!

Making MTGO a better place by BETA testing!

How to apply for beta

Community Cup Player 2011

I was affected by the paypal outage, but how would anybody know?  I couldn't place the order and I didn't complain about it - I just had to go beg borrow and steal to get a credit card to put in my order.  How do I get my draft kit?

Paypal outage was not their fault yet they gave out product to those who were not able to get their cardz.  What's breaking bad? Is that a hipster show?  I still watch andy griffith on my 12" black and white while eating boiled peanuts cooked down yonder a popa's joe's.
PureMTGO.com
Cape Fear Games located in Wilmington, NC. Get 20% extra MTGO credit for your paper cards.
I was affected by the paypal outage, but how would anybody know?  I couldn't place the order and I didn't complain about it - I just had to go beg borrow and steal to get a credit card to put in my order.  How do I get my draft kit?

Players who placed an order between Midnight and 6pm on Sunday and didn't receive product until Tuesday qualified for extra product and have all been taken care of.  

Paypal outage was not their fault yet they gave out product to those who were not able to get their cardz.  What's breaking bad? Is that a hipster show?  I still watch andy griffith on my 12" black and white while eating boiled peanuts cooked down yonder a popa's joe's.

Hey, Breaking Bad is about a , will I cant really say. I'll send you a message. 

Boiled Peanuts, yummy. I miss them alot, ever since I moved North.

Its nice to see wotc give free product, for whatever reason.    

Let Wotc know that Standard Pauper needs in game support! WoTc does listen! HERE

BETA BOARDS Moderator

Want to know about the next Magic Online Player Run Events? Then click the link and check it out!

Making MTGO a better place by BETA testing!

How to apply for beta

Community Cup Player 2011

Breaking Bad is not a hipster show but quality tv, capital Q, right up there with the sopranos and game of thrones.
Free Speech
Free speech is the right to speak your mind without government censorship and without fear of extralegal retaliation like harassment or violence. That’s all! Free speech doesn’t include the right to speak your mind on any forum anywhere. The government may not prevent you from speaking, but private parties, like blog owners or corporations, aren’t required to let you use their property as your platform. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be believed or to be taken seriously. People may mock, ridicule or laugh at what you say, or they may reject it outright. Free speech doesn’t include the right to be listened to. People who don’t desire to hear your opinion can hang up on you, block you on social media, change the channel, close the browser tab. Free speech doesn’t give you the right to bombard people with harassing messages or otherwise force them to pay attention to you against their will. And free speech doesn’t include the right to suffer no consequences whatsoever for your expressed opinions.