Custom Magical Gear?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Okay so I am trying to figure out if there is a way to add DM special made magical items into the software.  It's pretty simple and goes back to old D&D either AD&D or AD&D 2nd Edition, which was so long ago.  It's a simple +1 AC ring, or even +1 Def ring that would do as well.

I love the software and I think it's worth the money every month if nothing else then being able to create and level up a character in a fraction of the time then looking through all the books.

But anyways, is there anyway to give a chracter custom magical items, and in this case a +1 AC ring.  Thanks in advance folks. 
Yes or No would be great.  I remember you could do some stuff with the old character builder, but havn't looked at it since the new one is out.

And is there ANY way to change your character AC besides just adding gear?  I remember you could change the AC before.  Some things really need to be put in. 
No, there really isn't a way to create custom gear.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.
Yes you can create custom items. But they won't interact with any of the game element except emcumbrance. 
Sign In to post comments