who are the surrakar?

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
so ive been pondering about the surrakar. They seem interesting, but theres not much on them, I found this on the mtg wiki 
Show
Surrakar is a black and blue creature type used for cards that depict a humanoid reptilian race that borders on intelligence. As creature type, they are unique to the Zendikar block. In the entirity of the multiverse, Surrakars are only known to thrive on Bala Ged subcontinent on the plane of Zendikar. Deep in the Guum Wilds, the Surrakar make their nests amongst boggy limestone hillocks. Extremely ferocious, they are thought by many inhabitants of the plane to be nothing more than savage monsters, though some suspect that they have some intelligence and societal structure. They are known to collect treasures and use weapons.

They are considerably more intelligent than they are given credit for, they're even capable of speech.
But not a lot is known about them by the other races of Zendikar because they are violently territorial, so they've gained a reputation of being savages.
www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.a...

And let me just say that it is STILL vexing that we never got trolls on Zendikar despite how often they showed up in the art.
And let me just say that it is STILL vexing that we never got trolls on Zendikar despite how often they showed up in the art.

That really rustles my jimmies >:I

Maybe you got...

Trolled.

"The fuel on which science runs is ignorance. Science is like a hungry furnace that must be fed logs from the forests of ignorance that surround us. In the process, the clearing we call knowledge expands, but the more it expands, the longer its perimeter and the more ignorance comes into view." -Matt Ridley, Genome

Maybe you got...

Trolled.

That's actually pretty funny.

we did? when?
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.

D&D Home Page - What Class Are You? - Build A Character - D&D Compendium

Pain is a sensation. Sensations are to be enjoyed. I am in ecstasy.

we did? when?

Might of the Masses for one.

we did? when?

Might of the Masses for one.

Feral Contest and Savage Silhouette as well. Probably a few others too if I went to look.
Creature from the Black Lagoon?

The Creature from the Blue Lagoon would be making sure we don't accidentally see Brooke Shields' nipples.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Feral Contest and Savage Silhouette as well. Probably a few others too if I went to look.

I checked. There aren't.
And then Hairless Thoctar was sad because he loved the trollkin.
Sign In to post comments