3) Angel's Mercy
4) Divine Favor
3) Angel's Feather
3) Chalice of Life // Chalice of Death
30) Plains

Managed to beat my polar opposite deck, Grimm:
Bliss, at 97 life
Grimm at -36

I think it's pretty clear that White is better than Black.

I am White/Green
I am White/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.
where are your creatures?? you need way more than that and you need some fat. Gotta have some angels or something.
Pridemate is good, but you have only 3 not 4, and in a deck that's over 60 cards I think.
where are your creatures?? you need way more than that and you need some fat. Gotta have some angels or something.
Pridemate is good, but you have only 3 not 4, and in a deck that's over 60 cards I think.

It's 75 cards.

Maybe I'll add a 15-card sidebar. Because this deck is working perfectly for me right now. I don't want to jynx it ._.

What cards would I add to this deck? Fattest white card I have is Deathless Angel
I am White/Green
I am White/Green
I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.
I would totally add Deathless Angel.
You have like a gajillion life gain effects so you can afford to take some of them out.
all that lifegain and no Felidar Sovereign?  Something you might consider to add a win condition that your deck is obviously not going to have a problem reaching
I would drop some of the "lifegain only" cards and replace them with creatures that have lifelink: Battlegrace Angel, Knight of Meadowgrain, stuff like that.  That way, you can play Armored Ascension or Celestial Mantle on one of your guys and gain a huge swing in life.

Still, if you must run "lifegain only" cards, Beacon of Immortality is a great method for ramping up your life total.

So is Serra Avatar and Angelic Chorus.  That Rhox Faithmender is strong, as well.

Drawing cards is always good, so I must recommend Well of Lost Dreams to do so.

Cheers!
A shout out to Gaming Grounds in Kent, Ohio and Gamers N Geeks in Mobile, Alabama. www.zombiehunters.org for all your preparation needs. http://shtfschool.com/ - why prepping is useful, from one who has been there.
I think I've said this 8 times already, I don't buy singles.

So me finding Soveirgn or Avatar are close to impossible for me.

I do however have a bunch of lifelink cards I didn't add. I'll see what I can do...
I am White/Green
I am White/Green
Even if you don't buy singles, Serra Avatar is reprinted in M13, so you could potentially go play a draft and get one.
Even if you don't buy singles, Serra Avatar is reprinted in M13, so you could potentially go play a draft and get one.

Still gonna be hard to do it. Only money I get is pocket change. Got $18 now, September is halfway over. Gonna be tricky getting to 30 and getting in a FNM game before RTR hits.
I am White/Green
I am White/Green

Still gonna be hard to do it. Only money I get is pocket change. Got $18 now, September is halfway over. Gonna be tricky getting to 30 and getting in a FNM game before RTR hits.

hard game to rock with no income.  i can appreciate either the lack of a job or lack of disposable income tho.  either way, this deck is less than stellar vs anything remotely competitive.  looks like you are trying to balance it vs your other mono creations.  That is actually pretty cool, and takes a lot of balance.  as you said, white is beating black more often than not.  this means you need more testing and balance.  Vs a dedicated mono black deck, your white deck would be facing a host of brutal discard and kill spells, all the while throwing strong walkers and nasty critters in your face.  

but what this white life gain deck is definetly 4x rhox faithmender and some some really good finishers like baneslayer and dropping the bad creatures and enchants for some solid removal like oblivion ring, day of judgment, and path to exile to clear your path.  Invest in more power creatures in your lower CMC slots 1-3.  ajani, caller of the pride could help pump your early lifelinkers into a stronger power slot and win the upfront match vs opponents.  a late game wurmcoil engine or batterskull could really get nasty, especially coupled with cards like noble purpose or similar life gain related cards that stack with lifegain.

Cheers!  

hard game to rock with no income.  i can appreciate either the lack of a job or lack of disposable income tho.  either way, this deck is less than stellar vs anything remotely competitive.  looks like you are trying to balance it vs your other mono creations.  That is actually pretty cool, and takes a lot of balance.  as you said, white is beating black more often than not.  this means you need more testing and balance.  Vs a dedicated mono black deck, your white deck would be facing a host of brutal discard and kill spells, all the while throwing strong walkers and nasty critters in your face.  

but what this white life gain deck is definetly 4x rhox faithmender and some some really good finishers like baneslayer and dropping the bad creatures and enchants for some solid removal like oblivion ring, day of judgment, and path to exile to clear your path.  Invest in more power creatures in your lower CMC slots 1-3.  ajani, caller of the pride could help pump your early lifelinkers into a stronger power slot and win the upfront match vs opponents.  a late game wurmcoil engine or batterskull could really get nasty, especially coupled with cards like noble purpose or similar life gain related cards that stack with lifegain.

Cheers!  

OMG thank you so much! This comment made me super happy! ^__^

Even though I'm unsure on what to change. If I add cards, I have to remove some. And I'm worried on exactly what cards are adviseable on being taken out. So far, 20 wins out of 20 games.

I was thinking about adding my Akroma's Memorial in case of Black/Red decks. Should I?
I am White/Green
I am White/Green
Sorry for the bump, but I managed to gather a list of cards I can add.

Safe Passage
Journey to Nowhere
Lifelink (Found an extra one)
Goldenglow Moth
Armored Ascension I got 5 of them
Wall of Faith
Paladin of Prahv
Knight of Meadowgrain
Akroma's Memorial really thinking of adding this card...
War Report I got 2
Seraph of Dawn
Deathless Angel
True Conviction

Ok, now it just depends on what replaces what between this list and the deck...
I am White/Green
I am White/Green
Sign In to post comments