Whoops - magically shape-changed myself!

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
So I'm playing a Dwarven Bladesinger who was a Wizard until he accidently turned himself into another race! I will mechanically remain a Dwarf but I was trying to decide which other race I would be amusing to look and play like.

My first thought was Bullywug for the humor, but what other suggestions do you guys have, as well as a little fluff I could use to fill it out!

Don't go overboard though, this guy might only last a session or two!
squirrel ?  pixie ?
"Non nobis Domine Sed nomini tuo da gloriam" "I wish for death not because I want to die, but because I seek the war eternal"

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg)

If you want to go the Classical route, say that your dwarven wizard is now an elven bladesinger...

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

If you want to go the Classical route, say that your dwarven wizard is now an elven bladesinger...

You mean Drow? WotC would love you, and your Dwarf could use Treachery Cards! A treacherous dwarven/drow bladesinger, are you sure your not one of my players? 

Or a Mindflayer...

Bullywug isn't bad, but I would go minotaur.  Although, I gotta say, bladesinger is the crappiest class I've ever played.  By the time I hit third level I was trying, really trying, to get my character killed so I would never have to even think about it again.

TjD  

Shardmind?

Even if you don't care to leverage glittering disco ball humor as part of the "singer" half, the "blade" could thematically just be an extension of its crystalline arm.
Everything is better with kobolds.
Thinking about creating a race for 4e? Make things a lil' easier on yourself by reading my Race Mechanic Creation Guide first.
Sign In to post comments