$15 Or Less: DeckBuilders Unite!

173 posts / 0 new
Last post

I have been amusing myself by building Modern format Budget decks ($15 or less). I figured I'd post them here as I build them, and people are welcome to request decks (for me to build) and to use these decks as their own. Anyone can fufill deck requests, just make sure that they have a coherent theme, cost less than $15 to assemble and are playable in Modern.

Also, please don't post your own decklists if you are just looking for suggested alterations - you should make a thread instead!

I've used CoolStuffInc for my prices (and it's worth noting that these prices don't include Basic Lands or Shipping).

Here is my first list:

:R: BloodThirst for $11.99

23 Mountain

4 Goblin FireSlinger
4 Goblin Arsonist
4 Bogardan Lancer
4 StormBlood Berserker
4 Pyreheart Wolf
4 Blood Ogre
2 GoreHorn Minotaur

3 Lightning Bolt
4 Forked Bolt
4 Arc Trail

Smoldering Spires, Goblin FireSlinger, Goblin Balloon Brigade, Pyreheart Wolf and all the Burn are the BloodThirst enablers. Proliferate works great here, and FuryBorn HellKite is the big finisher!

Alterations Made:

How to autocard: 

Show

[*c]CardName[/*c] (remove the *'s) to autocard!

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

Remove the *'s to autodeck!

Think you should try to squeeze in Staggershock so the current turn as well as the next turn you can cast something with bloodthirst.
Before I comment, I just want to say that I love challenges like this. Sometimes it feels like the person with the deeper pockets wins by default, so I spend a lot of time brewing budget decks that can compete. I really love pauper because of this.

Onto my comments:

Id rather see Bogarden Lancer over furyborn hellkite, to be honest. It will drop your curve significantly (letting us go to 23 lands) and is playble much more consistantly. Also, goblin balloon brigade should be goblin arsonist, since it will deal damage to the opponent regardless of blocks, and doesn't require mana to get that damage through. Also, Gorehorn Minotaur is heavy on the curve, so going to 2 on him (so we can have 4 lancers), seems right.

With 10 pieces of burn, smoldering spires seems unneccessary, and the ETB tapped clause hurts tempo (playing it on turn two to get damage in does us no good, since we can't cast anything afterwards). I would vary the burn a bit, with something like this(3 additional spells from -2 Furyborn and -1 land):

4 Gut Shot
3 Forked Bolt
4 Lightning Bolt
2 Arc Trail

Using burn to get bloodthirst is tricky, since it basically tacks on additional costs to the creature. You want to avoid taxing your mana at all when it comes to getting bloodthirst, which is why I think 1 mana burn spells are better here. Forked Bolt is a niche answer to x/1's, so its useful, but if I'm going to faceburn someone, I want value out of it (in this case, either 3 full damage, or doing it for free).

my 2 cents.
I've got a request for you that might provide some challenge, as I've been trying to come up with one myself with little success. How about a effective basic mill deck? mono-blue prefered but can be U/B if you need the extra options.
Ive got a budget, modern-friendly version of Brandon Semerau's mono-u tempo deck that placed 8th in the most recent SSG legacy open, if you'd like to see it. it prices in at like 9 bucks.

I'm 100% behind any deck that runs jace's phantasm. 
I've got a request for you that might provide some challenge, as I've been trying to come up with one myself with little success. How about a effective basic mill deck? mono-blue prefered but can be U/B if you need the extra options.

Do you want kitchen-table mill, or somewhat competitive? The first is easy. the second, not so much.
Something that works pretty good, but I know the stronger the mill-deck the higher the price. I'd willing spend $20-25 on it, so maybe bulid one that fits the $15 budget then suggest improvements that might bump the price up some.
I'll see what I can do, but I'm not banking on any good finds. Good mill decks are, as they say, "not in the cards".

Show
Before I comment, I just want to say that I love challenges like this. Sometimes it feels like the person with the deeper pockets wins by default, so I spend a lot of time brewing budget decks that can compete. I really love pauper because of this.

Onto my comments:

Id rather see Bogarden Lancer over furyborn hellkite, to be honest. It will drop your curve significantly (letting us go to 23 lands) and is playble much more consistantly. Also, goblin balloon brigade should be goblin arsonist, since it will deal damage to the opponent regardless of blocks, and doesn't require mana to get that damage through. Also, Gorehorn Minotaur is heavy on the curve, so going to 2 on him (so we can have 4 lancers), seems right.

With 10 pieces of burn, smoldering spires seems unneccessary, and the ETB tapped clause hurts tempo (playing it on turn two to get damage in does us no good, since we can't cast anything afterwards). I would vary the burn a bit, with something like this(3 additional spells from -2 Furyborn and -1 land):

4 Gut Shot

3 Forked Bolt

4 Lightning Bolt

2 Arc Trail

Using burn to get bloodthirst is tricky, since it basically tacks on additional costs to the creature. You want to avoid taxing your mana at all when it comes to getting bloodthirst, which is why I think 1 mana burn spells are better here. Forked Bolt is a niche answer to x/1's, so its useful, but if I'm going to faceburn someone, I want value out of it (in this case, either 3 full damage, or doing it for free).

my 2 cents.

All good points - I'll update the decklist. Although Gut Shot, at $1.99 each, isn't quite budget enough for inclusion.

How to autocard: 

Show

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

:U::G: Bounce SoulBond Shenanigans for $8.31

2 Alchemist's Refuge
8 Forest
14 Island

4 WingCrafter
4 Sage Of Epityr
4 Elvish Visionary
4 TimberLand Guide
4 Nest Invader
4 Aether Adept
2 Acidic Slime
2 DeadEye Navigator

4 Silent Departure
4 Peel From Reality

Bounce your own creatures around for a variety of effects - Sage Of Epityr finds what you need, Nest Invader provides Ramp, Timberland Guide makes your own stuff bigger, Aether Adept offers more Bounce and Acidic Slime is nasty.
Both DeadEye Navigator and Silent Departure offer repeatable bounce. 

How to autocard: 

Show

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

[ [/sblock]All good points - I'll update the decklist. Although Gut Shot, at $1.99 each, isn't quite budget enough for inclusion.

Good lord. I thought that stupid Gutshot inflation was only on MTGO. Maybe I should offload mine while I can.
Casual DeckBuilders on this Forum seem to like Vampires, so I figured I'd build a budget Vampire deck for my next $15 outing. I decided to build around the rarely utilized clause of "if your opponent has 10 or less life"

:B: Vampires for $13.68 

4 Piranha Marsh
18 Swamp

4 Vampire Lacerator
4 Pulse Tracker
4 Guul Draz Vampire
4 Vampire InterLoper
4 Ruthless CullBlade
4 Blood Seeker
2 Soot Imp
4 SoulCage Fiend

4 Bad Moon
4 Geth's Verdict

You repeatedly ping your opponent with stuff like Pulse Tracker, Blood Seeker, Soot Imp and Geth's Verdict to help you reach the "10 life" clauses of Vampire Lacerator, Guul Draz Vampire and Ruthless CullBlade.
Bad Moon makes you own stuff bigger. 

How to autocard: 

Show

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

I'll see what I can do

I apologize if you were working on this one too - I don't mean to step on your toes.

How about a effective basic mill deck? mono-blue prefered but can be U/B if you need the extra options.

Unhappily, if you want to do Mill in under $15 it really needs to be via Jace's Erasure in a TurboFog shell (which means :U::G::W: )

Jace's Erasure TurboFog for $12.38:

2 Forest
4 Terramorphic Expanse
7 Plains
11 Island

4 Fog
4 Ethereal Haze
4 Dawn Charm
2 Prophetic Prism
2 Perilous Research
4 AngelSong
4 Muddle The Mixture
4 Vision Skeins
4 See Beyond
4 Jace's Erasure

This list was largely inspired by the list that MTGO online person "LennonMarx" piloted to a 4-0 win in the Pauper Daily thing last year. Googling "Pauper Jace's Erasure" should get you lots of lists for further inspiration.

:G: is under utilized here (and Fog should be Moment's Peace - if Modern legality isn't a concern) and you could also consider Clinging Mists. Arcane Denial and BrainStorm should be here too - if Legality isn't a concern.  You also want to be running Secluded Steppe and Lonely SandBar and (maybe) Tranquil Thicket.
I suppose you could pretty easily go :U::W: if colours are a big concern.

The Land Base is something I did quickly with some basic maths - it will need thorough testing.

How to autocard: 

Show

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

:U::B: Zombies for $9.90 

4 Jwar Isle Refuge
4 Swamp
16 Island

4 Merfolk Looter
4 Screeching Skaab
4 Stitched Drake
4 Armored Skaab
4 MakeShift Mauler
4 AetherSnipe
4 ShriekMaw

4 Horrifying Revelation
4 Twisted Image

The idea is to use Merfolk Looter, Screeching Skaab, Armored Skaab and Horrifying Revelation to fill your graveyard with creature cards to enable you to play the other, larger Zombies.
AetherSnipe and ShriekMaw offer both control, and an easy way to get cards into the graveyad.

How to autocard: 

Show

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

Commander deck for $7.90.  (Assuming basic lands are free).

Cascade into Seismic Assault then cascade into Treasure Hunt.  Put your entire deck into your hand, discard your entire hand to Seismic Assault.  If you hit Treasure Hunt first...

Edit:  Well, I guess you could go ahead and decline to cast Treasure Hunt, but DO cast Seismic Assault, discard lands to kill your Maelstrom Wanderer, put him in the command zone, and then cast him again next turn to cascade into Treasure Hunt to draw your whole deck for the win.
Casual DeckBuilders on this Forum seem to like Vampires, so I figured I'd build a budget Vampire deck for my next $15 outing. I decided to build around the rarely utilized clause of "if your opponent has 10 or less life"

:B: Vampires for $13.68 

4 Piranha Marsh
18 Swamp

4 Vampire Lacerator
4 Pulse Tracker
4 Guul Draz Vampire
4 Vampire InterLoper
4 Ruthless CullBlade
4 Blood Seeker
2 Soot Imp
4 SoulCage Fiend

4 Bad Moon
4 Geth's Verdict

You repeatedly ping your opponent with stuff like Pulse Tracker, Blood Seeker, Soot Imp and Geth's Verdict to help you reach the "10 life" clauses of Vampire Lacerator, Guul Draz Vampire and Ruthless CullBlade.
Bad Moon makes you own stuff bigger. 

I had one question about this deck, I already own a playset of Vampire Nighthawks Would they work well in this and if so what should be swaped out for them?

I'll see what I can do

I apologize if you were working on this one too - I don't mean to step on your toes.

How about a effective basic mill deck? mono-blue prefered but can be U/B if you need the extra options.

Unhappily, if you want to do Mill in under $15 it really needs to be via Jace's Erasure in a TurboFog shell (which means :U::G::W: )

Jace's Erasure TurboFog for $12.38:

2 Forest
4 Terramorphic Expanse
7 Plains
11 Island

4 Fog
4 Ethereal Haze
4 Dawn Charm
2 Prophetic Prism
2 Perilous Research
4 AngelSong
4 Muddle The Mixture
4 Vision Skeins
4 See Beyond
4 Jace's Erasure

This list was largely inspired by the list that MTGO online person "LennonMarx" piloted to a 4-0 win in the Pauper Daily thing last year. Googling "Pauper Jace's Erasure" should get you lots of lists for further inspiration.

:G: is under utilized here (and Fog should be Moment's Peace - if Modern legality isn't a concern) and you could also consider Clinging Mists. Arcane Denial and BrainStorm should be here too - if Legality isn't a concern.  You also want to be running Secluded Steppe and Lonely SandBar and (maybe) Tranquil Thicket.
I suppose you could pretty easily go :U::W: if colours are a big concern.

The Land Base is something I did quickly with some basic maths - it will need thorough testing.

Thanks for the deck list, though I'd also like to see what VR comes up with. This deck and that one should give me some more ideas that I hadn't thought of yet.

Here's my version of mill. It's 100% experimental, and built like a psuedo storm deck. Sadly, there are no good blue ritual type effects in modern, but hey, them's the breaks.

Essentially, you just build up mana with explore and stars/spheres, then once you land an erasure or two, you go off, drawing as many cards as humanly possibly. Elixir of immortality helps keep you alive and ensures that you can cantrip your heart out. 20 lands may be too many, but I wanted to be certain that explore netted mana.

This is the one I've been working on for a while, I might change it to U/G like the ones you guys posted but I was wondering if there was any suggestions you had the improve this version before I change colors. This was about $15 when I started getting the cards, currently it runs for $18.94

Im feeling helpful, this is a burn deck that i put a deck list together a while ago. Modified to fit the modern format and the $15 or less.

I used MagicCards.info and this deck comes out to be at $11.98 at the medium price

Origionally this deck had Lava Spike, Gut Shot and Fireblast. Basically get the Quest out first turn. use the curse to get a couple of counters then sac the quest and burn their face off during their upkeep inresponse to the curse triggering.
>reminder to self< Best not to argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience
here's one I came up with, what do you think? It's $15.49 at coolstuff but I think that will drop down under $15 when they get some Non-Foil Dryad's Caress.

Why the Dryad Tribal? you get nothing from it.
I dunno, I like dryads. plus almost always by turn 3 there unblockable, which is fun.
Hello, I just found this post today and I was wondering if I could post your bloodthirst deck on my blog? I'd be more than happy to credit you for it and provide a link back to the post. The blog is pretty new, so I'm not sure you'll get much feedback from it but I figure it can't hurt right? Also I'm going to get my thinking cap on and pitch a deck idea or 2 on here as well. I love coming up with fun ideas for dirt cheap.
"Of course I'm sure I've gone mad. The little man who crawled out of my eye was quite clear on this." Check out my MTG blog, called Poor Man's Mana. http://cheapmana.blogspot.com/
I dunno, I like dryads. plus almost always by turn 3 there unblockable, which is fun.

almost always by turn 3 there unblockable

there unblockable

there

Where?

Where?

I'm not sure what your asking, If it's "how are they Unlblockable?" its because there are many ways in the deck to give your opponent a forest and since almost all the dryads have forestwalk they then become unblockable. In the original version of this dack I had some Cheaper dryads and ALL my dryads had forestwalk, but it wasn't Modern legal so I modifed it.
This is my attempt at a goblin deck for this, any good?

Price $14.85

there

Where?

[ English lesson]
He's poking fun at the fact that you used the wrong spelling of the word "they're". "There" is either an adverb (meaning the opposite of "here"),  a pronoun that introduces a noun, an adjective, or a noun that means a place. The correct spelling for what you want is "they're" as in "they are". Now don't get all this confused with "their" which a 3rd-person plural possessive adjective.

So just remember kids: "If you're looking for their cards, they're over there."
[ /English lesson]

P.S. A lot of people get that wrong, so don't get ticked or anything okay?
"Of course I'm sure I've gone mad. The little man who crawled out of my eye was quite clear on this." Check out my MTG blog, called Poor Man's Mana. http://cheapmana.blogspot.com/

Hahah! I like it! It reminds me of:

:R: Ashling The Pilgrim Commander for $0.99

1 Ashling The Pilgrim

99 Mountain

Yes, this is a real deck and it isn't awful. Although it gets better when sitting at 70ish Mountain's and running stuff like Blood Moon, Magus Of The Moon and Ruination, but don't get me wrong, it's perfectly playable as is.

Oh, and I didn't come up with this, its been around for a while.

How to autocard: 

Show

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

I had one question about this deck, I already own a playset of Vampire Nighthawks Would they work well in this and if so what should be swaped out for them?

Vampire NightHawk would be great in the deck - just replace the 4 SoulCage Fiend.

How to autocard: 

Show

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

Hello, I just found this post today and I was wondering if I could post your bloodthirst deck on my blog? I'd be more than happy to credit you for it and provide a link back to the post. The blog is pretty new, so I'm not sure you'll get much feedback from it but I figure it can't hurt right? Also I'm going to get my thinking cap on and pitch a deck idea or 2 on here as well. I love coming up with fun ideas for dirt cheap.

Please feel absolutely free, although I would appreciate it if you would credit VRdraggon a co-builder, who helped take it from some budget concoction to something quite workable.

How to autocard: 

Show

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

Since I've been building mostly aggressive decks, I figured a change of pace was in order - so I built a combo deck!

:R::U: LiquiMetal Coating for $10.57

4 Terramorphic Expanse
10 Mountain
10 Island

4 DreamCatcher
4 Hearth Kami
4 Kaijin Of The Vanishing Touch
4 Tower Geist
4 Yuki-Onna

4 LiquiMetal Coating
4 Echoing Ruin
4 Muddle The Mixture
4 Sunder From Within

Muddle The Mixture transmutes for LiquiMetal Coating which you use to turn things into artifacts and destroy them with Echoing Ruin (which gets better with multiple LiquiMetal Coating and it can be trasmuted into too! ), Heath Kami (pay 0 to destroy Lands, and it can be trasmuted into too!), Sunder From Within and Yuki-Onna
(who can be played repeatedly).

I'm not 100% on the fact that you can crack a HearthFire Kami at 0, so I'd appreciate it if anyone could set me straight. I'm assuming you can, based on ruling 202.3a and 117.5:

"The converted mana cost of an object with no mana cost is 0."

"Some costs are represented by {0}, or are reduced to {0}. The action necessary for a player to pay such a cost is the player’s acknowledgment that he or she is paying it.
Even though such a cost requires no resources, it’s not automatically paid".

How to autocard: 

Show

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

It was my intention to post decks daily, but I've been having problems with my internet connectivity - so here's another deck today!

:B: Rat Tribal + Discard for $13.89

24 Swamp

4 Gnat Miser
4 Ravenous Rats
4 Rotting Rats
4 Swarm Of Rats
4 Chittering Rats
4 StrongHold Rats

4 The Rack
4 Sign In Blood
4 Megrim

This is a pretty simple :B: Discard deck which wins via a big Swarm Of Rats, or some combination of The Rack and Megrim.

How to autocard: 

Show

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

Can I post Standard Pauper lists here?
I threw something together to try the format out and it's been overachieving.

card I thought about including but didn't have room: Chapel Geist

[deck]
COMMANDER
1x Maelstrom Wanderer

Sorceries
1 Treasure Hunt

Enchantments
1 Seismic Assault

32 Forest
32 Mountain
32 Island
[/deck]

Cascade into Seismic Assault then cascade into Treasure Hunt.  Put your entire deck into your hand, discard your entire hand to Seismic Assault.  If you hit Treasure Hunt first...

Edit:  Well, I guess you could go ahead and decline to cast Treasure Hunt, but DO cast Seismic Assault, discard lands to kill your Maelstrom Wanderer, put him in the command zone, and then cast him again next turn to cascade into Treasure Hunt to draw your whole deck for the win.

oh my god on one hand that is hilarious on the other hand it makes me hate Maelstrom Wanderer even more.
Please feel absolutely free, although I would appreciate it if you would credit VRdraggon a co-builder, who helped take it from some budget concoction to something quite workable.

Thanks for letting me share your bloodthrist deck. I made sure to give both of you credit for it. The link to the blog is in my signiture if you want to see what I wrote about it.
Oh lawd, I got credited for something?!

#internetsuperstar
#oknotreally 

Thanks to Azazel for creating this thread btw, it got me hyped for deckbuilding again (namely because all I build is budget due to being flat broke).

Im currently working on megabudget 4 color control for standard, so I'll post that as soon as I'm happy with it. If I can get it to the $15 point and still feel like it's playable I will be SO HAPPY.

:U::G: Bounce SoulBond Shenanigans for $8.31

2 Alchemist's Refuge
8 Forest
14 Island

4 WingCrafter
4 Sage Of Epityr
4 Elvish Visionary
4 TimberLand Guide
4 Nest Invader
4 Aether Adept
2 Acidic Slime
2 DeadEye Navigator

4 Silent Departure
4 Peel From Reality

Bounce your own creatures around for a variety of effects - Sage Of Epityr finds what you need, Nest Invader provides Ramp, Timberland Guide makes your own stuff bigger, Aether Adept offers more Bounce and Acidic Slime is nasty.
Both DeadEye Navigator and Silent Departure offer repeatable bounce. 

You come up with some awesome crazy stuff here. I love it because it gives me all sorts of ideas, and ideas are delicious. Here's some suggestions for this deck (which I tried to build and failed miserably). I'm not going to suggest any 1-for-1 exchanges only because decks like this maintain a very specific balance, and you can't really understand it till you've played with it so I would most likely muck something up. I guess this is more of a "hey, did you think of this" list instead of actualy suggested changes.

Borderland Ranger - 2 color deck with 5 and 6 cmc cards, both with double-color requirements. Even without bounce, he does some work.
Archaeomancer - Goes really, really well with Ghostly Flicker, which will be showing up under spells
Mulldrifter
Champion of Lambholt - This is good in theory, since every time you bouce a guy, she gets bigger, and your stuff becomes more unblockable.
Ghostly Flicker - better than peel and departure in terms of straight value for your deck. Plays super nice with Archaeomancer (bounce dude and archaeomancer, use AM trigger to get flicker back). 

Cheers! 
It was my intention to post decks daily, but I've been having problems with my internet connectivity - so here's another deck today!

24 Swamp

4 Gnat Miser
4 Ravenous Rats
4 Rotting Rats
4 Swarm Of Rats
4 Chittering Rats
4 StrongHold Rats

4 The Rack
4 Sign In Blood
4 Megrim

This is a pretty simple :B: Discard deck which wins via a big Swarm Of Rats, or some combination of The Rack and Megrim.

Adding one Swarmyard would put your right at $15 (they are $2 a pop). Shame, because 4 in here would make the deck miserable to play against.

24 Swamp

4 Gnat Miser
4 Ravenous Rats
4 Rotting Rats
4 Swarm Of Rats
4 Chittering Rats
4 StrongHold Rats

4 The Rack
4 Sign In Blood
4 Megrim

This rat deck is very very awesome. Totally stealing this, just going to add Dark Ritual and Swarmyard, still very budget though.
I don't bite, don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions or thoughts about deck ideas I post or anything Magic the Gathering related. My Causal Modern Decks Swag Flu (Mono Black Infect) http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29788619/Swag_Flu_(Mono_Black_Infect) American Super Friends (White/Blue/Red Planeswalker Control) http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29772319/American_Super_Friends_(Budget_WhiteBlueRed_Planeswalker_Control) Hong Kong (White/Red Norin Tokens)http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29636557/Hong_Kong_(WhiteRed_Norin_Tokens)

This rat deck is very very awesome. Totally stealing this, just going to add Dark Ritual and Swarmyard, still very budget though.

If you're taking this out of the $15 range, swaping in a couple Marrow-Gnawer would improve it a lot.

Here's another combo deck!

:U::B: Nim DeathMantle Shennanigans! for $12.93

4 Terramorphic Expanse
5 Swamp
15 Island 

4 Sage Owl
4 Augury Owl
4 Dream Stalker
1 Hunted Phantasm
4 Drift Of Phantasms
4 Phyrexian Rager
1 Composite Golem

4 Silent Departure
4 Sign In Blood
1 Nim DeathMantle
1 Sands Of Delirium 
4 Fabricate

The idea is to use Fabricate and Drift Of Phantasms to assemble Composite Golem + Nim DeathMantle who you sacrifice repeatedly (to generate huge amounts of mana) and then you activate a Sands Of Delirium and mill your opponent to death. 
Dream Stalker lets you re-use everything with an ETB ability, and provides a decent blocker.

Since Composite Golem + Nim DeathMantle can generate any amount of any colour of mana, your finisher can be whatever you want really, Progenitus even. I chose Sands Of Delirium because singletons are cheap, and it can be found with either a Drift Of Phantasms or Fabricate.

AHA! It's a tutor for a tutor. LOVE IT.

It is a little clunky, and it did have some speed issues in testing. I made some alterations:
Show

- 4 Halimar Depths
+ 4 Terramorphic Expanse

I don't like to run any more than 4 CIPT lands a deck - and mana fixing takes priority over looking at cards with Halimar Depths

- 4  Archaeomancer
+ 4 Phyrexian Rager 

- 4 Think Twice
 + 4 Sign In Blood

These cards are here to take advantage of all the library manipulation.

- 1 Blue Sun's Zenith
+ 1 Sands Of Delirium

It's an artifact which means it synergizes well with Fabricate (not just Drift Of Phantasms like Blue Sun's Zenith ).

- 1 Mnemonic Wall
+ 1 Hunted Phantasm

It makes a cute alternate win condition, can be fetched with a Drift Of Phantasms, and both Dream Stalker and Drift Of Phantasms can block the Tokens it makes all day long.

How to autocard: 

Show

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

Maybe I'm missunderstanding, but Drift of Phantasms cant find Nim deathmantle.

otherwise, this is a hillarious combo. I love it.