Artificer question : arcane rejuvenation vs no more limits on daily magic use per day

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
The title explains it all... or almost. 

My situation : I have a lvl 9 artificer in my campaign. Like all artificers he got the arcane rejuvenation class feature which gives temporary hp when allies uses daily magic items... 
My real problem is : when the artificer got out, 4th edition was still based on 1 daily magic item use per milestone and it was right that way too. (Not complaining  about this update)
And now what ? Of my 3 others players, one of them got 3 magic items with daily uses and the others 2 got 2.

What I'm thinking is : with the updates on daily magic items, is Arcane Rejuvenation broken ? I could simply limit it a 1 use per milestone like in the beginning. (Like if my player uses 2 of his daily magic item in a single encounter, he doesn't get twice the amount of temporary hp).

On the contrary I'm thinking : The artificer doesn't heal so well, maybe it's not so bad...  (but my artificer wants to take Enhanced resistive formula at paragon, which is very strong)

So, I'm asking that you : what do you think of that ?

Thanks in advance !

Marendithas 
The rules are unambiguous over this. This forum deals primarily with what the rules are, not opinions about whether or not they are "broken." That said, Artificers aren't the strongest leaders and compared to the tricks other leaders have this is pretty mild.

Actually there is a cheap level 2 consumable, Syllable of Grace, which is great for this. Start every fight with some THP and an initiative boost. That level of using the feature makes it very good.
As far as game balance goes, Arcane Rejuvenation is not broken or otherwise overpowered with the daily item power change. The THP don't stack with anything (including other triggers of Arcane Rejuvenation) and someone using the daily power of an item is probably doing so for the daily power rather than for the THP fringe benefit (it's not as though it's a huge number of THPs either).
As far as game balance goes, Arcane Rejuvenation is not broken or otherwise overpowered with the daily item power change. The THP don't stack with anything (including other triggers of Arcane Rejuvenation) and someone using the daily power of an item is probably doing so for the daily power rather than for the THP fringe benefit (it's not as though it's a huge number of THPs either).

At higher levels it kinda is a large number. Amusingly, the most optimized a party is, the less useful this feature really is; as optimized characters prefer Properties, At-Will, or Encounter Item Powers greatly over Daily.

Still, it's certainly not overpowered
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
Thanks for the answers ! ^^