A Hairless Thoctar card; Shapesharing Weird

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shapsharing Weird

Creature-Weird
Trample, haste
Whenever Shapsharing Weird blocks or becomes blocked by a creature, that creature becomes a copy of Shapsharing Weird.
7/1

-I have no idea what inspired this, but now I love it.
-Basically, I want every time attacking into this or blocking this to be a serious decision because it will pretty much always destroy whatever its in combat with, since that creature becoming a copy of this will overwrite things like protection or indestructible.
-I like weirds.
Seven seems like very high power. How this card will play most of the time is cast, attack, get blocked, trade with whatever while dealing six, taking none and nullyfing any abilities on the blocker. And if they don't have any blockers, it deals a metric ton of damage every turn, four 4 mana. It's an interesting take, but why intersect it with Ball Lightning and remove all that makes Ball Lightning not broken?
Nothing really matters.
Anyone can see.
Seven seems like very high power. How this card will play most of the time is cast, attack, get blocked, trade with whatever while dealing six, taking none and nullyfing any abilities on the blocker. And if they don't have any blockers, it deals a metric ton of damage every turn, four 4 mana. It's an interesting take, but why intersect it with Ball Lightning and remove all that makes Ball Lightning not broken?

I originally thought of making it