[RETIRED][Wide Beta] Feedback — Collection, Deckbuilding, and Trading Cards

160 posts / 0 new
Last post
Please use this thread to post and discuss your feedback on the collection and deck building screen in the new MTGO wide beta client. This includes viewing your collection, trading cards with other players, and making & saving decks.  Please keep the discussion focused ONLY on these topics regarding the Wide Beta.    

Please DO NOT POST BUGS in this thread. Instead please use the Customer Service bug report form.

Feedback thread index
Collection, Deckbuilding, and Trading Cards
Finding and Playing Games
Store, Settings, and Miscellany

Magic and Magic Online Volunteer Community Lead.

I'm trying to make my official VCL posts in purple.

You posted saying my thread was moved/locked but nothing happened.

Show
Unfortunately, VCLs do not currently have the tools necessary to take moderation actions directly. VCLs submit their actions to ORCs, who then actually perform the action. This processing can take between a few minutes and several hours, depending on how busy/attentive the ORCs are.

If you see something that needs VCL attention, please use this thread to make a request and a VCL will look at it as soon as possible. CoC violations should be reported to Customer Service using the "report post" button. Please do not disrupt the thread by making requests of either kind in-thread.

General MTGO FAQ

Yes, the Shuffler is Random!
The definitive thread on the Magic Online shuffler.

Magic Math Made Easy
Draw probabilities, Swiss results, Elo ratings and booster EV

Event EV Calculator
Calculate the EV for any event with a fixed number of rounds and prizes based on record

Dual means two. A duel is a battle between two people. Lands that make two colors of mana are dual lands. A normal Magic battle is a duel.
Thanks to PhoenixLAU for the [thread=1097559]awesome avatar[/thread]!
Quotables

Show
"While a picture is worth a thousand words, each lolcat actually produces a negative wordcount." -Ith "I think "Highly Informed Sarcasm" should be our Magic Online General motto." -Ith "Sorry, but this thread seems just like spam. TT is for off-topic discussion, not no-topic discussion." -WizO_Kwai_Chang "Stop that! If you're not careful, rational thinking may catch on!" -Sax "... the only word i see that fits is incompitant." -Mr44 (sic) "You know a thread is gonna be locked when it gets to the hexadecimal stage." -Gathion "It's a good gig" - Gleemax "I tell people often, if you guys want to rant, you've certainly got the right to (provided you obey CoC/ToS stuff), and I don't even really blame you. But if you see something you think needs changing a well thought-out, constructive post does more to make that happen." - Worth Wollpert
I was able to add a new deck category on the Collection page, and it has appeared in the "Decks and Binders" section, but how do I remove this category from this section? I can "Add Deck..." if I right-click, but otherwise I can't figure out how to remove custom categories? I haven't added a Deck or anything yet, I just want to delete the category. Thanks!
I was able to add a new deck category on the Collection page, and it has appeared in the "Decks and Binders" section, but how do I remove this category from this section? I can "Add Deck..." if I right-click, but otherwise I can't figure out how to remove custom categories? I haven't added a Deck or anything yet, I just want to delete the category. Thanks!

As long as there are no decks in the custom deck category, they go away on relog (or even if you add a deck and delete it, it seems).  Keep in mind, I'm just telling you a work around, not speaking for the beta client team.  Thank you for your feedback!
I wish there was a way to import a bunch of decks at once, instead of one-at-a-time.

Also, it won't let you overwrite a deck if it has the same name as one that you are importing...rather, you have to delete the old one before importing the new one.

It would be nice if you could expand the 'Decks and Binders' section a little more (into the 'Main Deck' section).

Really, really would like the 'List View' to be available.

"We wlll kill them all."

Thank you for the less than 4 filter while trading. 
Next request is there any way to see how many of a card you will own after you choose (and give) the cards, but before you actually confirm. 
Or is this part of the list view update?

I've bought the cards and made a deck Now how do I win at this?

is there a way to everything in on one window and not seperate windows.  in the current form of mtgo there is only one window and you just use the tabs at the bottom to cycle through what you are looking for.  it is getting annoying having to keep resizing and closing windows all the time.
I want to select all my cards I own with more of then 4 and add them to a binder (except basic lands). Not finding any option or anything for this tho, find it quite annoying not able to even sort by number of owned cards.

I also think you got space to type the Converted Mana Cost instead of CMC. Just looks kinda silly at the moment.
Is there a way to display which cards from a particular set I have less than 4 of? I tried the "Needed" filter, but as far as I can tell, that only shows me cards that I don't have any of.

Collection:

No Tabs: The first thing that pops out at me is that the binder tabs are gone and we no longer have a binder.  I feel that this greatly takes away from the TCG feel that people know and love from tabbing through their binders.  On 3.0 there is a lot of wasted space with the binder and I feel like you could keep the binder feel while still having a good usage of space.

Card Artwork: I feel like this has been touched on enough on the forums but the cards do look very poor on the new client.

Lag: Lag on the beta so far has been the largest complaint and this is due to the way you all are handling images I believe.  While the small download is great I think that the program should automatically continue to download all of the images after it is installed.  This way players can open the game and start playing which but not have to see every card in play or their collection to have the card’s artwork be downloaded locally.

Space Usage:   The search box should be to the left of where “Results: XXXX” is instead of having a whole line of space for it. 

Key Missing Features:  The owned >= and for trade >=  filters are invaluable and highly used by traders.  I cannot count how many times I use these every single day and I hope they will be brought back. 

Being able to right click a card and marking 1-4, 10x, 32x for trade is also something I use daily.

Being able to import/export a CSV file is extremely useful for both tracking your collection offline and for importing trade data to mark a large number of items for trade at once. 

With the list view still missing I cannot give much feedback on it yet but the version that was up was extremely unusable due to the fact that it was nothing like a spreadsheet.  I was not able to select all, shift/ctrl select cards etc.  We should be able to select a group of cards and then add them all to a trade binder a once.

If I do a search for a non-card item such as event tickets it should show up.  I currently have to user the filters to find my tickets.

Trading:

Chat: When you trade the chat window should open automatically and stay open even after the trade closes.  On 3.0 when a person trades you that you’re not already chatting with the chat window will automatically close.

Cancelling trade:  If you cancel trade after both players have clicked the submit button it should take you back to the trade instead of cancelling the whole trade.

Submit button:  The submit button should be larger and on the left especially if you are going to show notifications on the right.  The notifications cover up the submit button and it’s very annoying.

Missing Features:

The owned >=0 and for trade >= 0 filters are gone and have been replaced with a simple “show if I have < 4.  While that is a great option for newer players that old filters were extremely useful to people that do a lot of trading.

Being able to right click on a card and grab 1x-4x, 10x, 32x was also very useful before.  I do like the grab all button as that is a great improvement but please do not take away the other options too.

We should be able to mark more cards for trade during a trade but not remove cards from trade.  In 3.0 you all removed the ability to change what was up/down for trade during a trade to prevent scams but this also creates a huge hassle when people want to show new cards.  Why not make it so that people can put cards up for trade during a trade but not remove them?  Removing them was how the scams were occurring.

A grab all button would be great.  This would take all of the cards that are up for trade.

/trade username is missing.

We are no longer notified when a user has accepted a trade request.  When we trade someone it should say "username has accepted trade".

General:

I still do not agree with the color scheme and am unsure why MTGO has to always be this dark/depressing program. 

PureMTGO.com
Cape Fear Games located in Wilmington, NC. Get 20% extra MTGO credit for your paper cards.
We need the ability to save decks during Limited tournaments.  This feature is especially valuable during Sealed tournaments, as it makes sideboarding into a secondary deck much more viable.

Edit: I'm not sure if this goes in the "deckbuilding" or "gameplay" category.  Mods, feel free to move as necessary.
I always save my decks when I play drafts and sealeds so I have a history of my decks with the results I get. Now I have to go to the live version just to save the deck then back into the beta to play. Very annoying. Also not being able to orginize my decks is not good.
In V3, I also like to save my limited deck during deck construction and load it into the deck editor. I do this to give me a handy reference for what cards I have to work with and also (sometimes) to bling out my deck with some fancy basic lands. Looks like this isn't possible any longer. I guess I can take a screen shot or something to keep as reference.
I always save my decks when I play drafts and sealeds so I have a history of my decks with the results I get...

With V3, doesn't it automatically save a copy of your submitted limited decks? I believe I have a folder that's accumulated 100's of such decks. I don't know if V4 does this, but I doubt it.

I does (in v3). Not in v4 as far as I know. I save my decks because that way I can separate drafts from sealed and M13 from older sets etc.
I tried playing the beta just now (emphasis on tried), just had to terminate the program because it...basically didn't respond. I played one game, and the playing went fine, smooth and all that, but when I returned to the play lobby and wanted to go to the collection it just froze. Bah. Probably because I'm running a laptop with no dedicated graphics card? Windows Experience Index 5.7.
Runs Skyrim, Age of Chivalry, Crusader Kings II, Diablo III just fine.

Back to the old client then, while it is still possible

Being unable to select multiple filters for other product seems like a bad idea considering you can select multiple things when under the card filter. 

Next to the add deck, add deck category, add binder, Should be the folders that each is housed in so players could click on those to get into the folder. Using my current list as an example next to add binder would be a folder titled pauper, invalid decks, standard, momir basic, modern, and finally one called binders. Just making these more visible is good idea.

On the topic of trading binders I think a good improvement would be to make them into an improved classified system. By each player can load a trade binder for what they are selling and what they want to buy at whatever price and then players search the classified based on card and it shows all the trade binders that are buying or selling that card. With the implementation of trade binders at the stage it is this actually shouldn't be a hard thing to add and would give the game a more realistic trading feel.

The classfied UI looks much better though the message gets very squished even when you drag the message tab out as far as possible which still leaves a bunch of blank space to the right of the message when seems very weird. 
Trading / Collection:
I agree with Heath's excellent comments.  Also:

• Please add "Sort by Set" to the sort options - this would be a quick way to add back a piece of the collection view functionality we are used to in V3.  

• In the "Category" dropdown, I think it would make more sense to list the currently selected option ("In Collection" or "Needed") instead of "Category," which doesn't really seem like the right word for that dropdown anyway.  

Deck Building:

• Sideboards: I suggest that by default, cards stack in one pile and the sideboard pane is sized accordingly.  This avoids the horizontal scrolling.  It can take quite a few clicks to manually arrange the SB into one pile, depending on how diverse the cards are.  This maximizes the space available for the main deck and ensures that the sideboard will always be fully visible by default.

• I like the right click menu that lets me sort my deck by color or mana cost.  Please add that back!  A good right click menu for the collection pane would be nice, too.  It's nice if the user doesn't have to move the cursor to the corner and back a lot.

• It would be pretty nice if Control+Mouse Wheel activated the zoom cards feature.  Again, this eliminates the need to move to the corner and back again.  

• The "owned" numbers displayed smack in the middle of the cards really mar their appearance if you're just browsing cards.  Isn't there a better way to show that information?

• "Undo" functionality would be pretty helpful in the deck editor.  Many times I've accidentally removed a card from a singleton deck, and then it takes me forever to figure out what card it was.  This is more of a problem now that decks autosave - in V3 I can just reload the old version if I notice before saving.  

When Ryan said that performance in the collection view was improved, does that mean it goes faster now?  It seems to run okay on my machine now, for what it's worth.

In the Sort options in the Collection, I would like to also be able to sort by Collector's Number.
For me the main issues on the Wide Beta are:

1- Cards looks really poor, doesn't look anything like real paper cards (previous client is much better), I really hope Wizards is planning to change that. Anyone knows if this is going to change?

2- There should be a way to scale the cards while playing. I mean cards on the battlefield could be a little bigger.

3- I really miss the binders on collection. Its a feature that makes you feel having a collection like in real life.

Well, I think Wizards target here is to make the game the closest to reallity the possible. Then they must focus on these issues and some others that I'm not mentioning.

Somebody also mentioned that the new client requires so much more clicks than the previous one, another thing I agree they should work on. 
My biggest complaint is in collection management. Since I don't need more than four copies of any single card, in the old client, to find what cards I wanted to set as tradable, I would do this:

Go into Deck Builder
Filter by Classic Legal cards (because Planeswalker pack cards that I can't get rid of threw off the numbers)
Sort cards by number owned Descending order.
Skipping Basic lands and Relentless Rats, note every card I own more than four of and how many copies of each.
Go into the collection tab for each card and set any in excess of four tradable.  

In the Beta Client, to do this same thing I would have to:

Review each unique card that I own individually, since I have no way to sort by number owned or filter for owned > 4.
Make a list somewhere else of all cards that I own more than 4 of.
Change my view in Collection to show all versions.
Filter by each card on my list, deciding which version I want to keep.

What would really help is to have list view in Collection (I know, coming soon...), then select cards that we have more than four of, create a temporary collection to view all copies of that card that we own, then decidefrom that view what versions we want to set for trade.     

Also mailed as a bug with customer form:

While trading with another player (no a bot), the new client misinformed me on the number of cards my trading partner took from me. It was a very straightforward, advertised trade (Verdant Catacombs for 5 event tickets). My trading partner (screen name censored) took 2 of them, but the trade screen and the confirmation screen both said he took 1. I distinctly remember because I first added 10 tickets to my side of the trade, then saw he only picked one and put 5 back. After the trade I noticed 2 copies missing from my account. I relogged in V3.0 to check, and indeed 2 copies were missing. Bummer. 
Collection:

Decks and Binders- 
When creating additional cetegories to split decks into (eg CMDR - Duel, CMDR - Multi, Std - Delver variants)being able to drag and drop decks between categories, rather than having to export, delete and import, would be a vast improvement.

As previously mentioned on here, it would be nice to see something (I'm open to options on what - whether it is a view of decks by icon or some info on the category) in the main window when you have a list up and the category highlighted, rather than 'Add Deck.. etc'

Importing multiple decks-
I just can't get this to work. I am completely unable to select more than one deck through the 'Add Deck' option. I have a large number of decks which are not net decked, and often trade multiple lists with firends for deckbuilding purposes, the option to import more than one at a time, even if you can't name them all, would be useful.
MTG Rules Advisor / Addict
Deck saved automatically is not good

"They were civilized they even drank their blood from a cup"→James Silke/Frank Frazzeta "When the Cryptkeeper sticks 'em they tend to stay stuck"→Cryptkeeper "Do not blame the current developers if there is something you don't like about Magic Online. Chances are no one asked the developers for their opinion."→elf "They just look at me like I'm stupid and then I just say something like well you know WOTC does some dumb things sometimes."→wilmheath "Like just about everything I've experienced with MTGO and the Magic WotC website, I'm finding it difficult to..."→0rbit "the more general question is: at what point does an easily fixable interface issue become a defect?"→silentbobus "Imagine, only four years later and I almost have as much functionality as I used to."→Algona "WotC, you make an awesome game, why do you have to suck so bad at letting people have a fun time?"→MTGKaioshin "If you are all about playing as many games as possible as fast as possible and you KNOW you have me beat, then concede and move on"→Johnh2005 "Wow. You're a real pleasure to help. Good luck figuring it out by yourself."→tempesteye "2hg brokest of the broke"→Me, Myself & I "It's you against the shuffler."→jwark "this look like freeware that some kid down the street crafted up"→ProtossX "ask them if the world came to an economic end tomorrow, whether they think little printed pieces of paper could be traded for actual goods or services"→dangerlinto "You still have time before the buggy, non user friendly beta is shoved down your throat"→theminer575 Server status→ http://www.wizards.com/magic/magiconlineserverstatus.asp Love or hate me I was brought to you courtesy of V3!
Does the automatic deck saving mean that, during limited deck construction, if I forget to "submit", I get to start the event with what I had constructed so far (assuming I meet the minimum deck size)? On multiple occasions in the past I have built my deck, got distracted, and started the event before pressing submit. Auto-generated decks really suck.
Some other things that are really bugging me in the collection/deck area:

1) Really, really miss the 'trade binder' look of V3. It's so much easier to see the cards that way.
2) No 'New Deck' button. You have to right-click in the collection area to start a new deck.
3) The initial loading time for the collection still seems a bit long.
4) Not a fan of the new filtering system. The V3 version is much faster/easier to use.
5) There are no options for sorting your decks in the binders...they just show up alphabetically. I'd like to be able to sort by color and date created/modified as well.
6) When you pick a deck, it always defaults to 'pile view'. I'm hoping that once 'list view' is added, the game will 'remember' the last way it was displayed.

"We wlll kill them all."

Does the automatic deck saving mean that, during limited deck construction, if I forget to "submit", I get to start the event with what I had constructed so far (assuming I meet the minimum deck size)?

Dunno but I can tell you it means if you have a deck full of you favorite lands all preselected for each color or format ex kalidescope or prismatic then you can't load it first and then build a new deck from it and save it under a different name.  If you edited a deck for a week and then decide you want to revert to a previous copy that also is kind of difficult.  If you were browsing thru you collection with the only option available and wanting to zoom in on some artwork you may just find a commander eesha in your monoblack deck...yep they went and pooched the last piece of flotsam left from LL days.  The deck editor and collection binder. 

mtgodownload1.onlinegaming.wizards.com/m...
"They were civilized they even drank their blood from a cup"→James Silke/Frank Frazzeta "When the Cryptkeeper sticks 'em they tend to stay stuck"→Cryptkeeper "Do not blame the current developers if there is something you don't like about Magic Online. Chances are no one asked the developers for their opinion."→elf "They just look at me like I'm stupid and then I just say something like well you know WOTC does some dumb things sometimes."→wilmheath "Like just about everything I've experienced with MTGO and the Magic WotC website, I'm finding it difficult to..."→0rbit "the more general question is: at what point does an easily fixable interface issue become a defect?"→silentbobus "Imagine, only four years later and I almost have as much functionality as I used to."→Algona "WotC, you make an awesome game, why do you have to suck so bad at letting people have a fun time?"→MTGKaioshin "If you are all about playing as many games as possible as fast as possible and you KNOW you have me beat, then concede and move on"→Johnh2005 "Wow. You're a real pleasure to help. Good luck figuring it out by yourself."→tempesteye "2hg brokest of the broke"→Me, Myself & I "It's you against the shuffler."→jwark "this look like freeware that some kid down the street crafted up"→ProtossX "ask them if the world came to an economic end tomorrow, whether they think little printed pieces of paper could be traded for actual goods or services"→dangerlinto "You still have time before the buggy, non user friendly beta is shoved down your throat"→theminer575 Server status→ http://www.wizards.com/magic/magiconlineserverstatus.asp Love or hate me I was brought to you courtesy of V3!
This has been said before but I will say it again since it's very important and annoying. When I trade off some cards I want them to be REMOVED from the binder. Nobody wants to trade off indefinetly that's why we put the required number of cards in the binder.

Edit: Also sorting does not working withib the binders as they are always sorted by color. 

- There needs to be filtering and sorting options for # of each card owned

- Binders and collection views should have the exact same set of view options (seems like this is still in development though)

- Having filtering ability on binders just like on your collection would be nice

- I can't figure out what holding down shift when you click-and-drag a group of cards does, but it does something... 

- Being able to sort by set (chronologically), then by collector # would be nice

- It would be nice to have a "move to binder" option for cards already in binders (which would remove it from the current binder and add it to the selected binder); "copy to binder" too, I suppose

"Show all variations" seems to be the default option for decks when in "card view", which seems really weird to me... it should probably be an option just like it is for the collection view. Deckbuilding is probably the time when you least often want to work with separate piles of the same card.

It's especially wierd when I add different versions of the same card to a deck which happen to still have the same picture (like lands from base sets) and they show up in separate piles in the deck view. Please don't make me do more math to figure out my landcount than is absolutely necessary
not sure if this is due to it being a beta but when i went to trade with a store i trade with regularily, it locked up the program...only way out was ctrl alt del to hard close the program and then restart it from desktop...got back in and tried to trade again with a different store and again it locked up the program...after that i gave up and went back to v3

have to say that i like some of the new search options / filtering for deck building but it does seem much more difficult to use than the current system that is in place. as they say...sometimes less is more...if they kept the look and feel of the current "collection" and "deck editor" that is in use now...but just added the new search options and filtering that would be pretty awesome in my opinion...i dont feel these 2 areas are in need of a total visual or presentation makeoever...but that may just be me

definatly like that the preview pane that you can enlarge cards with is in this version of the beta (not sure if i just didnt turn it on in the last one...but that was something i was definatly missing)

also miss that when you hover over a card in the beta it didnt tell me what set that card was from in the text as it does in v3

There realy needs to be some way to select mulitple sets at a time when sorting your collection or trading.
Being able to select a whole block at once rather than having to to click each set individually would be a good start. This is already possible on current client.
Possibly by clicking either the individual block buttons or a more general "sets in format" button it would automatically select all the relevent sets which you could then unclick as wanted.

I've bought the cards and made a deck Now how do I win at this?

Kind of a small thing, but allow a resize of the Message frame inside the trade lobby. When the client is maximized, there is a ton of wasted space to the right of the message. I would love to be able to expand that field and not only see more messages per page, but also have some display on a single line rather than spanned across 3-4.
When trading, is there any way to just see everything the other person has?

I think it's ridiculous that I can trade with someone and absolutely no cards will appear, and I am left wondering "where are his cards.. is the client still loading them? Is this a bug?"
Near the top of the window it would say there 143 results (for example) but nothing is displayed.. how is nothing displayed if there are 143 results.. it's ridiculous.

And you are literally expected to guess what those 143 results are.. for instance I go to the non-card tabs and check off "unopened product" and only then it shows he has 1 booster and 2 theme decks for trade. I mean come on... why not display that to begin with? It was displaying nothing before!

At first I ended up clicking on the various filters such as format, etc... thinking it would make cards appear.
The default option is that you see all of the cards someone has. You have to click the option to see the tickets, boosters, avatars, planes etc so if another person has no cards but just tickets or boosters then you will not see anything at first.
I guess that makes sense. So long as you know what's going on. I think many users will be confused at first.

That said maybe it could still be nice if there was some count displayed.
For instance: "X results (Y cards, Z non-card items)"

Also is there a way to see all of the user's non-card items? Because it seemed like I had to manually click on the checkbox for "tickets" in order to find out whether the person has tickets. Same for theme decks. It seemed like I was guessing to find out what types of items the person had. If I click the non-card items tab, shouldn't they all be displayed by default so I don't have to guess? Correct me if I missed something.
As far as I know the Special filters are exclusive. I would also like to have multiple filers at once plus some of the "nonspecial" filters. For example. To find boosters for a draft (besides search with the name) is to see all the packed products then manually search for the pnes you need. I would prefwer if I could click let say Innistrad block and packed products to see only those.
I don't know if this is a bug, but I can't see booster packs that I own in my collection. When I click on "Other Product," they should show up under "Sealed Product," but nothing appears there. I have boosters, but can't find them in my collection.
One thing that I would like to see is the ability to sub-sort cards, for example first sorting by color then by rarity then by type. That would go a long way to being able to make some sense of my collection.
Scrolling in a collection with 5k+ different cards (as reported by the client) is insanely slow.
Maybe I'm just not using the filters correctly, but in the old client my collection shows to have over 2k cards, but in the beta client my collection only shows 400+ cards.  I've tried multiple filters but it doesn't seem to help.
Maybe I'm just not using the filters correctly, but in the old client my collection shows to have over 2k cards, but in the beta client my collection only shows 400+ cards.  I've tried multiple filters but it doesn't seem to help.

The old client counts all objects, but the new client only counts unique objects, so counts in the new client will be much smaller.

Magic and Magic Online Volunteer Community Lead.

I'm trying to make my official VCL posts in purple.

You posted saying my thread was moved/locked but nothing happened.

Show
Unfortunately, VCLs do not currently have the tools necessary to take moderation actions directly. VCLs submit their actions to ORCs, who then actually perform the action. This processing can take between a few minutes and several hours, depending on how busy/attentive the ORCs are.

If you see something that needs VCL attention, please use this thread to make a request and a VCL will look at it as soon as possible. CoC violations should be reported to Customer Service using the "report post" button. Please do not disrupt the thread by making requests of either kind in-thread.

General MTGO FAQ

Yes, the Shuffler is Random!
The definitive thread on the Magic Online shuffler.

Magic Math Made Easy
Draw probabilities, Swiss results, Elo ratings and booster EV

Event EV Calculator
Calculate the EV for any event with a fixed number of rounds and prizes based on record

Dual means two. A duel is a battle between two people. Lands that make two colors of mana are dual lands. A normal Magic battle is a duel.
Thanks to PhoenixLAU for the [thread=1097559]awesome avatar[/thread]!
Quotables

Show
"While a picture is worth a thousand words, each lolcat actually produces a negative wordcount." -Ith "I think "Highly Informed Sarcasm" should be our Magic Online General motto." -Ith "Sorry, but this thread seems just like spam. TT is for off-topic discussion, not no-topic discussion." -WizO_Kwai_Chang "Stop that! If you're not careful, rational thinking may catch on!" -Sax "... the only word i see that fits is incompitant." -Mr44 (sic) "You know a thread is gonna be locked when it gets to the hexadecimal stage." -Gathion "It's a good gig" - Gleemax "I tell people often, if you guys want to rant, you've certainly got the right to (provided you obey CoC/ToS stuff), and I don't even really blame you. But if you see something you think needs changing a well thought-out, constructive post does more to make that happen." - Worth Wollpert