protection from a white

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
i have and edge of divinity can i play it on my dark knight even if i pay it with a swamp and can a white creature block the dark knight
no, Edge of the Divinity is white, therefore it cannot enchant Black Knight
it doesn't matter that it is also black
proud member of the 2011 community team
i have and edge of divinity can i play it on my dark knight even if i pay it with a swamp and can a white creature block the dark knight

The Aura is black and white, no matter what you pay for it.  Since it is white, it cannot enchant the Knight.

It's helpful if you give your threads different titles, so we can see at a glance it is not the same question.

Also, what does the Edge of Divinity have to do with blocking?  The aura does not remove protection from the Knight.

ok but can a white creature even block a black knight    ik he doesnt take any damage
ok but can a white creature even block a black knight    ik he doesnt take any damage

No.  A creature with protection from White cannot be blocked by a white creature.  See the explanation in your other thread and also in the FAQ.

that would be stopped by the B in DEBT
proud member of the 2011 community team
ok but can a white creature even block a black knight

normally, no
but there are ways that a white creature could block Black Knight (eg. someone casts Turn to Frog on the Knight)
and there are also ways that a white creature could end up blocking Black Knight without having blocked it

DCI Certified Judge & Goth/Industrial/EBM/Indie/Alternative/80's-Wave DJ
DJ Vortex

DCI Certified Judge since July 13, 2013  - If you have any concerns with my conduct as a judge, feel free to submit feedback here.
DCI #5209514320

My Wife's Makeup Artist Page <-- cool stuff - check it out

Sign In to post comments